**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How to get the most out of Corvus

As the title states. I'm about to rank 4 my 5* Corvus and looking for best synergies (obviously Proxima), masteries, etc... to absolutely maximize his capabilities. I already have suicides although I don't have Glass Cannon... wasn't sure how much that would help him. Any strategies or suggestions would be great.

Comments

• Options
    If specifically looking to run content with Corvus, you could just have the Bleed suicide, without needing the defensive “reduce bleed damage” because he ignores bleed damage during the whole time that bleed suicide would be active at start of fight. I also max'd out Willpower, since he still does have the Bleed debuff on him, and will recover a bunch of health since it's not actually being offset by any actual bleed damage (and without poison suicide his recovery would not be cutdown by 30%). And yes, you could max Glass Cannon.