**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Arena points work ?

cherascheras Posts: 112
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Just a quick question,

Player AA has a roster of 10 Rank-5 5* Champs, 20 Rank-4 5* Champs, 30 Rank-3 5* Champs and many more 5* and 6*
Player XX has only 6 Rank-1 5* Champs

Both of them target to win a 5* Champ in Arena, they both spent a total of 50 hours grinding.

How Arena points work ?

Comments

• cherascheras Posts: 112
    Player AA percentage of win 99.99%

Player XX percentage of win 0.001%

Is this how it works ?
    Drooped2 said:

Im.not sure the point value.of an r2 6.

So its set to 0 until I fill that blank same as the lower 4 star stats

Hi thanks for reply, what i want to know is whether Player XX has any chance of winning ?
    Drooped2 said:

Player xx has no reasonable chance to win.
    He couldnt get infinite streak so all his fights would be pretty hard.
    And he would need to spend thousands of units to keep up with player aa

OK thanks.
    I have just received my Arena rewards and I need to know why.
  • @mcoccheras , would be better to tell how many points you did, and ask how many points were needed. Also whether you are still under 60 days since created account (lower brackets for arena rewards).
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Drooped2 said:

I'm not sure I grasp the full question here so
    I'll overkill my answer
    That's a quick chart of points per and max runs part of a much larger project I did.
    Based on your example player aa will spend way less refreshes (more champs)
    And score better per fight (more ranked champs)

FYI though champs score hgigher points in the 5* featured.
    the points earned in 4* arenas are slightly lower than this.

also @Drooped2 is this you avg/median points earned from a large pool of data? or are these points at the higher end of wat you earn?
    cus a 4* 5/50 v a 4*3/30 will give alot less points than a a 4* 5/50 v a 5* 5/65