**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Bugs in act 5.2 and voodoo still not evading certain champs

AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Member Posts: 302
Hi kabam so dr voodoo fails to evade heavy attacks still ( expecially cable ) his evade is to short and when facing a cable with like 8 nodes in act 5.2 he can't evade it takes a degen hit and dies. The ai also launches specials mid combo they evade and before it's even finished can launch a special. Intercept seems to fail and instead I get intercepted and there is so many more issues with the chapter. I won't be playing it anymore till you address the issues wasted many units trying to combat the rubbish get the impression I'll be ignored cause them bugs are earning you paper but thought I'd give it a shot anyway

Comments

• HazemHazem Member Posts: 243
    Agree to all issues except the cable one, u just need to time ur evade, cable's heavy attack is kinda long ranged
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Member Posts: 302
    I always down cable without been hit he's very easy for me but in act 5.2 my voodoo can't evade his heavy attack my star lord can easy but dr voodoo nope
  • HazemHazem Member Posts: 243
    That's weird
    I destroy all
    The aq bosses with easy (map5) act5.2 voodoo evades short takes the arm to the face dies in seconds
    If I could find a screen recorder for Apple I would record it for them