**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Emergency" maintenance during final hour of war

Obviously everyone was effected by this however my Alliance was taking down the last node before the boss. This outage cost us the win and a lot of valuable resources. Kabam refuses to do anything about it. I was even told on the first ticket that I sent in that it was planned, why would you plan on taking down the game during the final hour of war. First they force us into a fixed schedule for war then they bring the game down when they know every single alliance will be effected. Something doesn't add up here, kabam has always had some shifty practices but this is down right malicious.

Comments

• Hey there, we addressed this topic previously here but the short version is that compensation is something that we are looking into, but we are first needing to finish our investigation and make sure we have a way to resolve these issues before we can fully determine how players were impacted by this. Thank you for your patience as we work investigate these matters.
This discussion has been closed.