**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just Another Rank Up Decision Post...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Who do I Rank 5? (I have a Science Awakening Gem if one of the Unawakened Ones are chosen)

And if you're curious, my other 2 Rank 5 Science Champions are Red Hulk (Sig 40) and Void (Sig 72). So I already have 1 Utility Science Champion and 1 Raw Damage Science Champion.

Just Another Rank Up Decision Post... 10 votes

Hulk Ragnarok
70%
CapWW2Mqc19VenkatrvBruinsfan851010or_Strongshadow_lurker22natewagz419 7 votes
She-Hulk
20%
Sixshot1Marvel2289 2 votes
Spider-Gwen
10%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Abilities wise I'd mainly be going for Hulk Rag for the Regen/Taunt during Passive Effects and the end fight Attack Boost or Regen, SpiderGwen would be for stopping Evade/Unstoppable plus Evading Unblockable Specials, and She Hulk for the Utility against Each Class and the Unstoppable/Evade disable. And all can have crazy damage output obviously.
  • Options
    (Also Also I have all their Unique Synergies)
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Honestly, if you're able to play act 6, I wouldn't recommend ranking any 4*s anymore. Their value has dropped significantly since their exclusion. But...if you're determined to rank a 4*, I'd say She Hulk is your best bet.
  • Options
    axelelf_1 said:

Honestly, if you're able to play act 6, I wouldn't recommend ranking any 4*s anymore. Their value has dropped significantly since their exclusion. But...if you're determined to rank a 4*, I'd say She Hulk is your best bet.

Yeah I'm definitely not getting to Act 6 anytime soon, only just got Uncollected in October, so the 4 Stars will still be helpful... Also I don't have any 5 Star Science worth a Rank 3 atm when I have these guys.