**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabaam conventionally forgetting

Still waiting to hear about what solution has been decided on with the game going down during AW an AQ the other day. We were told it was being discussed and would hear something an now the forum post is just being Ignored by @kabaam

Comments

• Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Don't need a dictionary definition I kno what the words mean. My autocorrect must've changed words on me an I didnt catch it
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Don't need a dictionary definition I kno what the words mean. My autocorrect must've changed words on me an I didnt catch it

Such a conventional excuse

Obviously people on this forum have no life
  • Hey Jridenhour_3, there is already an active discussion taking place HERE about this topic.

While we don't have any updates to provide at the moment in relation to this, as soon as we do, we'll be sure to let everyone know. However, creating new discussions about the same topic will not cause this to happen any quicker.

If you would like to discuss this topic further, please do so in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.