**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ordinary person looking for Active Alliance: Active AQ map 3-5, SA Weekly, Active AW..

Hi, friends.. My IGN is ANDREANHO..
I'm looking for a new alliance to improve my skill in the game.. I currently at 217k+ rating, having 11 4* rank 4 lvl 40 characters.. You can find me by LINE id : andreas_febrian
There you can ask everything necessary, and of course i'll respond.. Thank you so much for your attention...^^

Comments

• Hi, I sent you a message on line app :smile:
  • ApeyVApeyV Posts: 3
    Hi Andreas, feel free to search for me (ApeyV) in game. Alliance abbreviation is Kix and we have open spots for active players who appreciate teamwork. We focus on AQ and play map 5 as much as possible and have minimum donations to allow for that. We also participate in AW and have reasonable min reqs for some other events. We use the Kik messenger app for communication. Check us out. We can help you grow!
  • ANDREANHOANDREANHO Posts: 34
    Hi, I sent you a message on line app :smile:

I hope i can adapt with your alliance, Fairy..
  • ANDREANHOANDREANHO Posts: 34
    ApeyV wrote: »
    Hi Andreas, feel free to search for me (ApeyV) in game. Alliance abbreviation is Kix and we have open spots for active players who appreciate teamwork. We focus on AQ and play map 5 as much as possible and have minimum donations to allow for that. We also participate in AW and have reasonable min reqs for some other events. We use the Kik messenger app for communication. Check us out. We can help you grow!

Sorry to tell you that i already joined an alliance.. Anyway, thank you so much for your offer and attention...