**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions locked in AQ while none is going on

Device and Version: iPhone 7
Device Operating System: Most recent IOS
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Cellular or WiFi: Both
Game Version Installed: Most recent
Game Mode: Questing
Champions Affected: I took 5* Blade, 4* Sparky and 4* Ghost Rider
Active Boosts: No
Description of the Issue: We finished AQ early, I placed my champs for AW defense, then went to go do some questing in the meantime, only to discover that my 5* Blade, 4* Sparky and 4* Ghost Rider were still stuck in AQ, even though the event had already ended. As someone without an immense roster, I need to be able to use my best champs to progress through hard content, and I don't want to waste my energy.

Screenshot or Video:

Comments

• PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    edited March 2019
    Quit the game and restart, sometimes it doesn’t release them. Also, if you didn’t reach the last position of the map, there may be a delay until you receive the. ‘AQ completion in-game mail’ at which point the champs should be released.
  • Hey there, if none of the other advice that's been provided so far works, you can also get in contact with our Support Team from the game's home screen. You can click on the gear shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scroll down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.