**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s up kabam?

What’s up with the compensation for all the “mysterious” black outs/crashes, delay for SA prizes (3 weeks straight), and the over distribution of aq prizes? Any word on when we should be expecting this?

Comments

• Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Seriously another post about this? Check the last couple posts with the exact same topic, if no mod responded there then wait as always.
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I also need compensation for all the hours spent playing and then not getting the champions I feel I should have pulled. Please send me a good 5* ASAP please
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Theres no reason to make 100 posts about the same topic, and no it wont die out if you just comment on that post instead of making a whole new post and flooding the forum with the same thing
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

What’s up with the compensation for all the “mysterious” black outs/crashes, delay for SA prizes (3 weeks straight), and the over distribution of aq prizes? Any word on when we should be expecting this?

What exactly is mysterious about the server issues? They went down. Kabam doesnt own the servers so at the time, they in the dark about what happnened as we are. How would you want them to compensate aw? Give you the win because you think you were going to anyway? Would the opposing alliance agree with you or say they should have won?

Are you seriously asking for compensation for a prize being delayed? Did you still get SA rewards? Of course you did, so how would they compensate you? What part of not having SA rewards effect you? Had to wait a little while longer to open a crystal? This is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Do you go asking the post office for compensation if you mail was late? This is why Kabam doesnt take compensation threads seriously. Y'all cry about too much.
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I don’t know he may be on to something... think about it... game went down and I came straight to the forum... wasted a good 30 min reading useless stuff.. double compensation?