**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up and awaken question

Beginner account. Which 4 star should I take to rank 4? Also I have 2 4 star generic awakening gems. Should I use them on any of them or hold until I get a god tier 4 star?

Comments

• Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Vision AOU worth rank 5 and must be Awakened
  • Options
    WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited March 2019

Beginner account. Which 4 star should I take to rank 4? Also I have 2 4 star generic awakening gems. Should I use them on any of them or hold until I get a god tier 4 star?

I would wait till you get Killmonger to rank 3, if you don't get a better 4* by that time, rank 4 km.
    If you don't wanna wait, both angela, and She hulk are great.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Also how do you have two generic ag ??
    @Mcocplayer1 , btw none of them are worth a generic gem, only a Class gem.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Those are some great first champs. Congrats. That first line, minus mordo, should be your questing team.
  • Options
    Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
    ok. i upgraded Vision to rank 4. Can get through heroic event quests solely using him now. He's awesome with the power drain.

Now i'm in a position to rank 3 either Killmonger or Hawkeye.

I'm thinking Killmonger as i already have a power control champ in Vision.

But from what im reading, Killmongers bleed is not that strong. Hawkeye's bleed is better with the added bonus of power drain.

Suggestions please?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Go with km, hes a monster. He will help ya get through so much content, and his sp2 indestructible charges, can save ya somtimes if you mess up.
    Btw km bleeds is pretty good.
    I love mine. His sig ability is a nice bonus but not completly necessary, gives a little boost to your attack and deals dmg To the opponent based on km's storaged power.
    His true strike is also one of the best true strike's in game and will help ya against those auto block and evade champs
    Km is a good defender unduped but even better once duped.
    Go with him and don't even look back.
  • Options
    Thanks Waboba. Killmonger it is then.
  • Options

Thanks Waboba. Killmonger it is then.

Btw how did you get two Generic Ag?
    No worries mate.
  • Options
    cashed in an offer years ago. This account was created back in 2017. I just stopped playing it and only came back to it now.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited March 2019
    Vision and KM great. take KM over hawkeye as you have power control covered and he can get true strike and has indesctrucitble charges after an sp2. Also do not use the AG on any of those
  • Options
    Yes. i'm keeping my AG's. Thanks.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Try to first rank up KillMonger, then Angela. Afetr that you could also rank up She-Hulk now that she has the buff.
  • Options
    i'll be able to R4 KillMonger by next month as i'll then have enough t4 basic cats. Will have to learn how to use him properly though. a bit complicated he is.
  • Options

i'll be able to R4 KillMonger by next month as i'll then have enough t4 basic cats. Will have to learn how to use him properly though. a bit complicated he is.

Just search some gameplay hes pretty easy to play with.
  • Options
  • Options