**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question regarding future 5* and 6* characters

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
I don't want this to be buried in the act 6 announcement thread so I will ask here.

Since we are being told that you value and listen to feedback, but are remaining stalwart in this position to limit Act 6 to 5/6* characters only, and have hinted at limiting our rosters even further.

Can we please finally have 5* versions of these long in-demand characters: Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Abomination, Black Bolt, Black Widow, Captain America WWII, Dr. Strange, Electro, Thor, Vision and others I have likely missed, added to the basic pool of 5 and 6 star crystals?

Not a troll and I'm not attacking. It's a legitimate question. I would like a confirmation that there are plans for these characters (and others not currently there) to be added to the basic pool of 5* and 6* in order to accommodate for our loss and inability to use them as 4* characters.

Comments

• Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

The same message from kabam miike that contained the information of possible further restrictions - only for certain paths and only to have X amount of 5*/6* champs in your team mind you - mostly revolved around making 5* and 6* champs even more available through additional event content. And part of that also talked about more old champs getting mixed into the 5*/6* pool in the future.

So, basically yes. Those champs will most likely be released in higher rarities in the near future.

I'm looking for a more direct response and commitment to this though.

People have a growing concern that these future gates, ones which according to Miike himself will demand specific characters, will also demand characters like a 5* OG Vision whom has only ever been available for an insane unit cost or a 5* Dr. Strange/Electro/BW whom all have only ever been available in crystals for units.

It's a very simple request. It would go very far to assuage the concerns of the vast majority of their player base and would cost them absolutely nothing to confirm - seems like a huge benefit without any downside for them. "Yes, we are planning to release Abomination, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and others (hopefully they provide a list) into the basic pool of 5 and 6* crystals making them potentially available to all players."