**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 2 cents: Tanking, Shell Alliances & other Mcoc Vices

Greetings. This is an honest opinion post based on all the ridiculous bad behavior plaguing the Mcoc community. I am not one to talk much but the recent removal of gifting & conversion badges due to the reported alarming behavior of abusing these items has pushed me to my limit. I am sickened by all the vices poisoning this game; Tanking, Shell Alliances, Piloting, etc. This is a Video game that is meant to be a hobby, way to make friends, etc. The fact that there is so much despicable behaviour ruining the game is beyond me. For those who participate in any form of illegal or immoral behaviour kindly stop. You are affecting innocent players, the Kabam team and worse yet negatively influencing all the teenagers who want to enjoy this game. Step up and lead by example. Stop spoiling the game.

Comments

• NotSOLGarionNotSOLGarion Posts: 37
    edited March 2019
    I think you misunderstand this game. It isnt meant to be a hands holding hobby. It's meant to make kabam money. How serious you take it is up to you.

That's just the tip of the iceberg of what I find hilarious about your post.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

Greetings. This is an honest opinion post based on all the ridiculous bad behavior plaguing the Mcoc community. I am not one to talk much but the recent removal of gifting & conversion badges due to the reported alarming behavior of abusing these items has pushed me to my limit. I am sickened by all the vices poisoning this game; Tanking, Shell Alliances, Piloting, etc. This is a Video game that is meant to be a hobby, way to make friends, etc. The fact that there is so much despicable behaviour ruining the game is beyond me. For those who participate in any form of illegal or immoral behaviour kindly stop. You are affecting innocent players, the Kabam team and worse yet negatively influencing all the teenagers who want to enjoy this game. Step up and lead by example. Stop spoiling the game.

Piloting is a plague but it seems like Kabam’s efforts on this front are helping (and helping arena grinders too). However, there’s no TOS violation for tanking. If you want to lose a war, so be it.