**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mathematically Eliminated?

TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hello,

I was doing the math and hoping I could get an official response on this one @Kabam Miike . I’ll accept vague responses.

Adding it all up it appears one would have to clear master and log on for the four weeks? After that they’d also have to take a chunk out of a chapter at epic.
1,000 master
600 heroic
400 normal
200 beginner
1740 for the calendar

The other 1,800 comes from the epic quest.

Am I mathematically eliminated from earning 5k intel if I do not complete a chapter at the epic level?

Thank you,

T’Challla

Comments

• TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    edited March 2019
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    It's already written here that you've to do every difficulty to get the 5* AG
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    And honestly this is one of the easiest ways in the game to get an awakening gem, so it actually is more accessible. Cheers.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323

And honestly this is one of the easiest ways in the game to get an awakening gem, so it actually is more accessible. Cheers.

I'll never forget getting a 5 star awakening gem crystal on Christmas day from. Kabam although I haven't used it, it was free nonetheless
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    You have to log in everyday and complete 3/4 Epic difficulties to get the 5* AG.

You're able to miss one day of Epic if you can complete the other 3, plus all other difficulties, plus logging in everyday.
  • BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    Well I'm level 30 and even have a 5* and only have 3 4*s!! I guess you have to play a loooooong time even tho I'm level 30
  • BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    Don't even
  • So we’ll be able to miss 1 week of Epic and still get 5000+ for 5* Awakening ? Well that'll probably be week-3 with Spiderverse and Symbiotes. Other that Starky, or OG Spiderman but he's more for defense, maybe AgentVenom too, probably not many of the others that week are fully ranked up by a lot of ppl (not to mention not as many overall in the list that week compared to other weeks too).