**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus taking Bleed damage in AW

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
So yesterday I used my Corvus on a Bleed node in AW and he was taking the bleed damage for some reason. I believe this has been called out a couple of times before, yet it seems like this bug still exists, will there be a fix for this?

Comments

• Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Was your fight against Void? Because he deals damage for each unique debuff.
  • Options
    Arham1 said:

It was against Void, but the damage dealt seemed like it would kill me in 1 minute just like the node states.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    If you weren't taking double damage, then it was Void ability and not damage from the bleed debuff
  • Options

My corvus is taking coldsnap and shock damage with active glaive charges. Was he silently nerf along with ghost
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Chris8477 said:

My corvus is taking coldsnap and shock damage with active glaive charges. Was he silently nerf along with ghost

Lol. In the first pic your glaive charges were on cooldown after you got hit by his sp1. So of course you’ll take cold snap damage.

In the second pic, ronan’s Shock is passive so CG isn’t an active debuff so you’ll take shock damage regardless.

It baffles me when players throw the “nerf” word around before understanding the champ interactions. 😂
  • Options

Arham1 said:

It was against Void, but the damage dealt seemed like it would kill me in 1 minute just like the node states.

I’m guessing it’s either node 36 or 44. The bleed debuff is inflicted on you but you take 0 damage from it. However, because you’re fighting a Void, the damage you’re taking is from Void’s ability to degen you if you have an active debuff on you. So yes, what you’ve experienced is perfectly normal.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Chris8477 said:

Lol. In the first pic your glaive charges were on cooldown after you got hit by his sp1. So of course you’ll take cold snap damage.

In the second pic, ronan’s Shock is passive so CG isn’t an active debuff so you’ll take shock damage regardless.

It baffles me when players throw the “nerf” word around before understanding the champ interactions. 😂
    Sorry I did not notice they cool down on the the first picture. The Ronan fight was the only picture I had. It has happened to against nebula as well. This page is for help not to treat people like idiot's.
  • Options
    Nah. I didn’t. It’s just the accusation that goes around to blame someone before figuring out what actually happened that peeves me.
  • Options
    Chris8477 said:

xNig said:

Chris8477 said:

Sorry I did not notice they cool down on the the first picture. The Ronan fight was the only picture I had. It has happened to against nebula as well. This page is for help not to treat people like idiot's.
    I believe it’s the same issue for Nebula. She purifies shock debuffs and not passives iirc. She was recently changed and I don’t use her so I’m not 100% sure.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    xNig said:

Arham1 said:

I’m guessing it’s either node 36 or 44. The bleed debuff is inflicted on you but you take 0 damage from it. However, because you’re fighting a Void, the damage you’re taking is from Void’s ability to degen you if you have an active debuff on you. So yes, what you’ve experienced is perfectly normal.
    @xNig To be honest I didn't expect Void's ability to have THAT much damage, it seemed to be ticking very high, did you read what I said in a reply on this post?

It may be because that Void is a 4/55, so I may be wrong. Thanks a lot anyways everyone for clearing it up. 😊
  • Options

xNig said:

Arham1 said:

@xNig To be honest I didn't expect Void's ability to have THAT much damage, it seemed to be ticking very high, did you read what I said in a reply on this post?

It may be because that Void is a 4/55, so I may be wrong. Thanks a lot anyways everyone for clearing it up. 😊
    Iirc a R4 void ticks a single debuff at about 120 damage per second. Couple that with another 150-200% champion boost, you’re looking at 300-360 damage per tick. So that’s most probably why. Generally, if you see a science on 36 or 44, there’s a high chance it’s a void, so CG is generally a bad idea unless he’s duped and you can avoid getting hit when you’re at 1 life.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Chris8477 said:

Right? Almost every post like this one, where the OP doesn't know how abilities work, people just call it "nerf" without any reason.
    Ghost wasn't even nerf, the argument doesn't make sense at all
  • Options

xNig said:

Chris8477 said:

Right? Almost every post like this one, where the OP doesn't know how abilities work, people just call it "nerf" without any reason.
    I didn't call anything a nerf here, don't assume unknowingly..
  • Options
    edited March 2019

xNig said:

Chris8477 said:

I didn't call anything a nerf here, don't assume unknowingly..
    Yes, you're right. I meant to say that these type of threads are created almost daily, where someone (doesn't necessarily need to be the OP) call something a nerf, when in reality is just a misunderstanding of how an ability work
  • Options
    Happens all the time bruh :D