**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Searching for alliance

Hi,
I’m looking for a alliance.
My hero rating is 568k
I have about 50 five stars. 1 five star maxed , I have 3, six stars.
I’m looking for alliance that does AQ 5x5 and completes it faithfully. SA , completions every week. Gold 2 or better for wars. I’m very good and clearing my paths in AW and AQ. Usually don’t need any help. My time zone is EST.
My line ID is
Z3us323(Rick and Morty is my profile pic)
IN game Id
Zeus323

Comments

• Options
    Z3us323Z3us323 Posts: 18

• Options
    cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    Our requirements:
    Be active and participate in alliance events.

Be active and participate in AQ. We are running Map 4 x 5. Will be going to Map 5-4-4 soon.

Donations required:
    19k Gold
    1.3k Loyalty

Be active and participate in 3 AWs weekly.
    *we want to be Gold1 at the end of season 8*

Line app is required!

Must have an account rating of 200k+

No activity for 3 days w/o notice and you will be removed from the alliance. Real life takes precedent with us. All we ask, is to let leadership know.

And above all have fun. This is a game after all.
    Message me in-game or on LINE.

IGN: SCcowgirl80
    LINE: cowgirlup80
  • Options
    PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Come join us, we do aq map 4 & 5 and last season we were in gold 2, we are quite chill and don't have much requirements, if interested contact me on line pewboom001 or jp0319beefy
  • Options
    _Doomsday__Doomsday_ Posts: 4
    AQ focused alliance seeking 5 map 5x5 players. I war a week on Friday. Line required
  • Options
    Z3us323Z3us323 Posts: 18
    Hi everyone,
    Just want to notify everyone that i found an alliance. Thanks everyone that I spoked with or consider me joining the alliance.