Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

A question for those who were here right from the start

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 437 ★★
Back in the early early feb 2015 days of the game, woudl you get units for completing and 100% acts 1 and 2. Becuase I remember I had done that and got no units and a month or so later when my brother got the game he was drowning in all the units he got from there but all I could remember was the painful wish for more units without doing arena. I could be misremembering

Comments

• Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 201 ★★
    You got units for completion and exploration of individual quests, iirc. That was nearly 4 years ago though, maybe the rewards have been upped.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 669 ★★★
    Yeah, you'd get some units for things here and there, but not nearly the amount you get nowadays .. ;)

kids nowadays are spoiled .. lol ;)
    heh
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 3,669 ★★★★★
    edited March 12
    Drooped2 said:

dot_ditto said:

Yeah, you'd get some units for things here and there, but not nearly the amount you get nowadays .. ;)

kids nowadays are spoiled .. lol ;)
    heh

And we had to do it with 2 and 3 stars.

After walking uphill in the snow with no shoes.
    Just to find an outlet to turn on our 2015 androids