**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena error with 2-star Ghost

ElectricJellyElectricJelly Posts: 33
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Sorry if this has been brought up before, I didn’t see it in the first few pages of search results. Every time a round of arena starts up with my 2* Ghost, I get an “unexpected error” message. Strangely, as long as I don’t confirm the error by pressing OK, I can complete the fight. If I DO press OK, the app crashes. When I restart it, I’ll get the “fight recovery” option, which takes me back to the fight, and again the unexpected error message pops up. Fighting behind the error box is still an option, but if I press OK on it the second time, the app crashes once more, and on the second restart there’s no fight recovery option, and when I rejoin the arena it goes straight to the lost round results.

Naturally I demand a rank down ticket to compensate for this egregious imposition upon my person. Haha! Just kidding, bringing this issue to your attention is its own reward. :p

Oops, forgot the technical stuff:

iPhone 8
OS 12.1.4
contest v22.0
WiFi and AT&T cellular
No boosts (Ghost is ~200 PI, so this always happens way before boost o’clock)
Affects Ghost only
No screen cap available, as I always forget to have it running before I start a Ghost round, and pulling up the control center initiates the crash the same way pressing OK does

Comments

• ElectricJellyElectricJelly Posts: 33
    edited March 2019
    Ok, remembered to record this time. I leveled Ghost up a little since my post, but the problem persisted. The part where Ghost starts block-twitching was me trying to activate a special; I forgot about the fact that although you can fight from behind the error message, the special button doesn’t function. After I was sure the round score had gone through I hit OK; that’s when the kick to the home screen happens.

https://youtu.be/RV2Fmyfhi2A

(Sorry, I don’t know how to embed video in this forum)

EDIT: OR DO I?
  • hmmm intresting!