**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kingpin Archangel interaction

Kingpin's abilities state he has a 50% chance to shrug off debuffs. So if I take an awakened Archangel, apply 4 bleeds and a neurotoxin, how is he shrugging it off? For each stack of AA's bleeds they reduce the chance to shrug off debuffs by 25%. So having 4 or more should completely take away his chance to shrug it off. Now if I fight Agent Venom with AA and apply 4 bleeds, his tenacity doesn't activate. So why isnt it the same for Kingpin? Or am I possibly missing something.

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I've noticed that too, maybe it's because Kingpin's Rage isn't classified as Tenacity.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    If you are wondering about the AQ Kingpin, his node prevents ability accuracy reduction. In other places it should work.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    AA technically only focuses on tenacity, which only the collector, AV, and Ægon have. Whether or not it applies to things like KP, CB, etc remains to be seen. But pretty sure it only applies to those three.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    His ability accuracy reduction works with all champs, it's the force of will that's stopping it.

• Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I'm talking about just fighting a regular kingpin
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I think it is because kingpin’s ability is rage, not tenacity? AA bleed stacks only work on tenacity. Stack up his NTs instead and kingpin’s abilities should shut down just fine.