**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ok real quick tell me whos better?

I just got heimdall dupe and I got all this iso 8 cosmic and he’s still level 1 rank 1 4*. And I also have a venom who’s at rank 4 4* level 13 I think.. and I’m not sure whether or not to upgrade him over hiemdall.

Comments

• depends on if you want a champ for damage or more utility overall personally I say venom because he can make the dumb spiders not evade but heimdall can be decent utility
  • Yea cause I know everyone mostly likes heimdall for his synergies and doesn’t have much damage honestly but I kinda like him anyways.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If the only reason is evasion, Heimdall is better, but Venom has buff steal+regen, and has much better damage.

Who do you struggle against? If it’s IMIW Heimdall all day.
  • I mean if you like him go for it
  • I’m ok on fighting IWIM so I’ll probably go for venom and keep heimdall for synergies for extra help I guess. Thanks for everyone’s input.
  • I mean yea the evade reduction is awesome because that’s the main thing that makes me hate the spideys but he can also output tons of damage on top of being able to nullify a buff then use it to Regen and his genetic buffs only make it even better on top of his bleed and his synergy with carnage and popping in a venompool just to add to it only helps
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    If youve got heimdalls synergy characters id go with him, if youve got a high sig ability on you vbemon id go with him, its all pretty situational.. depends on what you wanna accomplish
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

depends on if you want a champ for damage or more utility overall personally I say venom because he can make the dumb spiders not evade but heimdall can be decent utility

Yeah Venom might prevent the spiders from evading, but Heimdall prevents ANYONE from evading. NC, Domino, 3% BW. He also bypasses auto block, so IMIW, MODOK, and Medusa are no longer a problem. Plus chest death synergy is amazing.
  • TeaguearinoTeaguearino Posts: 24
    Venom is really fun to play and probably more useful if you haven't gotten uncollected, heimdal is really just for synergies