**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Iron Patriot - 5* Vulture - How to beat Act 6.1.1 No Retreat

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
Having checked out the latest videos and reddit post, can anyone explain to me how my new 5* Iron Patriot and 5* Vulture are going to beat Paths 1-10? Thanks!

Comments

• RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    with a fat wallet
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Practice.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Do you even need specific champs to beat No Retreat? Prior to the release it was “Swipe back you degen”. With the 1.2s timer now, it’s more of a “skill to counter” node.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2019
    I would call it the "Anti Sparky node"

Seriously though I believe it seems like a pretty manageable node but we'll see lol. It's not like you swipe back and immediately receive damage, there's skill on it.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Bit of an exaggeration here. No champ will 100% counter no retreat. It's going to be like fighting bane or the node that swaps your health with your opponent. No retreat will just take a little getting used to for timing
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Actually if you can finish Act 5, you don’t need to worry about first chapter of Act 6. Let’s see.
    Alpha07 said:

Seriously though I believe it seems like a pretty manageable node but we'll see lol. It's not like you swipe back and immediately receive damage, there's skill on it.

Haha. Pre-timer introduction it was REALLY bad. 😂
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    MavRCK_ said:

Having checked out the latest videos and reddit post, can anyone explain to me how my new 5* Iron Patriot and 5* Vulture are going to beat Paths 1-10? Thanks!

Take it slow and make sure dr. patriot's regen kicks in at the right time. With Vulture make sure his thermal instincts kick in (like spidey's spider sense).
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

Alpha07 said:

Slashed tires juggernaut in act 4 bad?
    OLD slashed tires juggernaut, right? ;)

Dr. Zola
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    complete event quest, do arena, and 100% other story quest to acquire more 5* shards and hope for other champions. ACT 6 is permanent content and can be completed at any time and at your own pace. stop complaining.
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

Alpha07 said:

Slashed tires juggernaut in act 4 bad?
    Pretty alright. I cleared it in Oct/Nov 2016 and I recalled that it was a pain but pre-timer No Retreat was worse. At least the Jug was ONE fight. No Retreat is one MAP.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    MavRCK_ said:

When you hit the opponent they will lose some health. This is the case for all battles/ fights. Some champs have more offensive power than others.

The goal is to have the enemy lose more health than you. You can block or swipe back enemy attacks. Once you do that the timer will start. If you swipe back again you will degenerate while the timer is active.

If not sure about the fighting mechanics I'm sure there is going to be some good youtube videos out. I would also check DDD website he has some good intro to fighting videos.

Best of luck on act 6!