**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Marvel sp1

quick question, anyone else not able to evade the second part of her sp1?
to be more specific I evade the first part, the energy beam, but then I can't move to evade the second part, my champ just stays put and take the shot, nothing I can do about it

Comments

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Sounds like you're getting clipped by the beam (doesn't knock you over) and stunned...when the camera pans out it's hard to see. Then she delivers the superman punch. The beam evade is later than the screen dimming.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Yea if you do not fully evade the special 1 beam you cannot move for the second part
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    Hendross said:

Sounds like you're getting clipped by the beam (doesn't knock you over) and stunned...when the camera pans out it's hard to see. Then she delivers the superman punch. The beam evade is later than the screen dimming.

don't think that's it, cause my champs are blocking, just can't move
  • (not counting those cases when she has unblockable SP1 buffs)... Do you have to hold your block for an extended duration of her beam attack when blocking it or evading and then blocking (similar to Havok ? which seems to go on forever), before you can actually then evade the 2nd portion where she jumps to punch you ??