**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GET ON MY NERVES

KABAM!!!

Y’all include da– near every mutant in the game, but don’t include Sabretooth as a playable champion in this weeks Intel quest???

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Cause its all xmen amd xforce. He isn't either one
  • Options
    Omega Red isn't an X-Men either. I also forgot when I was going to try this out.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    You may want to take magik or better yet Phoenix on your team there is a very annoying sentinel in the weeks event
  • Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Sabretooth will be available I think the last week , sincwe he is a Mercenary
  • Options
    And neither is Mr.Sinister, which (by the way) is the Boss in this week's Fury Intel quest.

Hesitant to use both Wolverine's because of transfer of debuffs from Sinister's SP1, so Magic and especially Archangel will probably be the ones. Archangel Toxins do not transfer from Sinister.
  • Options

And neither is Mr.Sinister, which (by the way) is the Boss in this week's Fury Intel quest.

Hesitant to use both Wolverine's because of transfer of debuffs from Sinister's SP1, so Magic and especially Archangel will probably be the ones. Archangel Toxins do not transfer from Sinister.

I used my Night Crawler with the Mutant synergy team. He’s does double damage, and doesn’t cause any debuffs