**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Act 6 completion rewards not present!!!

I just completed act 6 chapter 1. I received NONE of the completion rewards! What gives kabam? What do I do. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Help!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    Try restarting the game, and seeing if they're in your Inventory. There may be an Email with the Title, same as Uncollected. If they're not there, open a Support Ticket.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first recommend giving it a bit of time and fully restarting your game. If you have still not received the rewards at that point, I would advise getting in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached within the game by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
  • Options
    AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    It worked. I restarted and they were there. Ty
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,359 ★★★★★
    Glad you found them. :)
  • Options
    FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    The rewards won't show up when you complete 6.1.6 for some reason but you do get the rewards in your inventory
  • Options
    闪电的狗狗闪电的狗狗 Posts: 20
    Fintech said:

The rewards won't show up when you complete 6.1.6 for some reason but you do get the rewards in your inventory

not for everyone, my case is exception
  • Options
    Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Posts: 43
    I have also not received mine after restarting numerous times.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are looking into the issue and will be sending everyone their rewards soon.
This discussion has been closed.