**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Since update: accidentally clicking my own summoner profile while questing has gone up 1000%

ChuckRyanChuckRyan Posts: 127 ★★
Last update has a QoL improvement: ability to see an AW Defenders profile by clicking the icon next to their alias. This is great. I love it. Unfortunately, this icon is also on my own summoner alias. And when I'm questing, I'm constantly redirected to my own summoner profile when I'm trying to click the next quest node (if it's above my position). It's happening far too often.

Can we please remove this icon from our own summoner alias? I don't need a quick link to my own profile. I know what I have.

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    This. So frustrating, and such a silly thing to do and so obvious that this would end up being an issue why would it even be implemented?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    This was a reply.

Thanks for the Feedback on this one and sorry for the frustrations with it. We'll be sharing it with the rest of the team.

I think a problem with the new forum use of html is that it is missing this symbol »» and not able to see the thread where the post reference to was made (or maybe it is me, I don't know how to work around it).
  • schmee69schmee69 Posts: 11
    A Summoner's own profile is easily accessible from the top of the screen. Let's lose the ones on the map. It's pretty frustrating when trying to move War Defenders, too.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    yes, me too... so annoying. I thought I already get into the pre-fight screen while tapping next node on AQ or EQ, and then my screen turns darker just to see another summoner or my own profile screen. Too often and for an android user this is really frustrating because sometimes game run really lags.
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    It takes me about 5-6 clicks before I can actually move to the next node in AQ/AW/Quests because of this... it's really frustrating, especially when I'm trying to rush my gameplay before my boss walks in :D
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    A toggle button for this would be super cool.

Love the idea and purpose behind this, just occasionally get really frustrated with the result of implication.
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Yeah, super-frustrating
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I think the summoner name should be underneath profile pic in the game, as I too am clicking on my name instead of the next node constantly. Not the end of the world but a tad annoying.