**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do I need to win arena rewards?

MangalyurekMangalyurek Posts: 7
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Hello guys, me and my friend are
playing the game together. The problem is that im all the time collecting more scores than him but he always get the better rewards for example today on 1-2 level arena he made 130.000 and I did 150.000 but he became the %1-10 and on the other hand I became %11-25. So what should I do if the scores are not decides the rewards?
0lgx3k0ewga1.jpg

5ml4uayyyoij.png

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    One of you has probably been playing longer than the other. There are 3 arena brackets: beginner, intermediate, and veteran.
    Im assuming one of you is in the beginner and the other is in the intermediate. Arena cutoffs are higher per bracket and get a lot harder in veteran

Easiest way to tell is go into the new arena that just started and see if you each have a different score to hit to open rank awards
    Then again, this arena you may both be in the same bracket together.
  • That's weird
  • @R4GE we only got 3 lvl difference. You mean that we should enter the arenas at the same time?
    @R4GE we only got 3 lvl difference. You mean that we should enter the arenas at the same time?
    No. Im saying you're each in a different arena bracket
    First month of game play you're in beginner bracket
    2nd and 3rd months you're in the intermediate bracket
    after the 3rd month you're officially in the veteran bracket.

Scoring is different in each bracket
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    @R4GE we only got 3 lvl difference. You mean that we should enter the arenas at the same time?

It is not based on levels. It is based on how long you have been playing the game, from the moment you first started. Even if you downloaded the game, opened it, then decided to do nothing for a couple weeks until your friend downloaded, and then you've both played the game the exact same amount of time doing the exact same things, you've been playing the game for a couple weeks longer as the game tracks it. You may have exited the beginner bracket ahead of your friend, and are now competing with players that have been playing longer and can generate higher scores.

Eventually it will even out because there are only three brackets and after 90 days I think everyone is in the veteran bracket. There are no other brackets higher. But until then, you and your friend might be sometimes in the same bracket and sometimes in two different brackets just due to the difference in when you each logged in for the very first time.
  • Oh understood now I downloaded the game a couple months ago but didnt played and now have to collect at least 2x scores to get the same reward as my friend gains. Anyway this system makes the game boring and unjustice right now for me. I dont think i will keep playing after learned that.Thanks for the help
    Oh understood now I downloaded the game a couple months ago but didnt played and now have to collect at least 2x scores to get the same reward as my friend gains. Anyway this system makes the game boring and unjustice right now for me. I dont think i will keep playing after learned that.Thanks for the help
    Actually, it gives you a chance for good odds of better rewards. Plus, you need to not focus on winning the champs all the time. As a new player, and even a veteran player, the arena is good for gaining battle chips. I save mine and open them up once a week. You can gain plenty of gold and units for building.
    Champs come fairly easy if you stay active and are in a good alliance
  • I was playing every moment for 3 days to get a 3 stars champ and collect 660.000 points and its too much considering mu champs. On the otherhand my friend only made 350.000 with nearly the same champ levels and he got the champ with %1-10 and i only got %11-25. In my opinion this system is kinda broken for inactive players like me we cant collect same champs as an active veteran player. Whether we will uninstall or not gonna play arena events. I think the system should be considered with the being online in the game, not with the time we install the game.
    I was playing every moment for 3 days to get a 3 stars champ and collect 660.000 points and its too much considering mu champs. On the otherhand my friend only made 350.000 with nearly the same champ levels and he got the champ with %1-10 and i only got %11-25. In my opinion this system is kinda broken for inactive players like me we cant collect same champs as an active veteran player. Whether we will uninstall or not gonna play arena events. I think the system should be considered with the being online in the game, not with the time we install the game.
    Just need to get in the understanding that winning champs in the arena isn't all that important. Keep playing and your roster will grow quick. Eventually you'll have a roster to easily compete.
    Also need to understand that every player has been where you are.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I was playing every moment for 3 days to get a 3 stars champ and collect 660.000 points and its too much considering mu champs. On the otherhand my friend only made 350.000 with nearly the same champ levels and he got the champ with %1-10 and i only got %11-25. In my opinion this system is kinda broken for inactive players like me we cant collect same champs as an active veteran player. Whether we will uninstall or not gonna play arena events. I think the system should be considered with the being online in the game, not with the time we install the game.

Veteran players would need even more than 660k to get the same champ your friend got for 350k. The game takes time to build your champs.
  • I understood your point but when i wanted to get that 3 stars vulture, i cant get it because im inactive veteran. I know that Getting 3stars champ is not that important but still its something for me when my champ pool is not that wide as a veteran player. You are saying the game takes time to build champs but it takes weeks from me but on the other hand it takes a couple days from my friend to build and devolop evetually and obviously he will became much more stronger than me in a week just because I tried the game a months ago. My point is that im working hard to get things nearly playing every minutes but gaining less than my friend who playes only when he got the notifications. So please dont tell the standart execuses like arena is not important because I dont have any luck on cryatals either when my lower lvl friend gets a 4 star champs everyday im stuck with 3 stars only i dont know the veteran-beginner issue also effects that but im sure that im not equal with my friend.
    You didn't understand a thing I said. Please just go ahead and remove the game. We have enough whiners here.

Moving on now
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Wait 1 more month and he'll get the same rewards as you do.

The system is not broken, your understanding of it is. Please read what others have kindly posted before continuing to whine.
  • Im not whining you just not looking the subject from my shoes. I started to play because my friend asked me to play together and now if I wait for 1 month he obviously became more stronger than me while im waiting to be equal. Anyway still thanks for help, hope the game fixes that problem. Gonna use your advice and will uninstall the game cuz not a fan of waiting 1 months or more.
    Im not whining you just not looking the subject from my shoes.

You not read the part where I said "We have all been there"

Bye dude, maybe you'll have better luck with "Temple Run"

• By saying "we all been there" you played in veteran bracket when you only played 4 days? I dont suppose that my friends were been there too because the game is very easy for them too. By the way its funny to talk about the game like its a game requires brain. Its another version of "Temple Run" you are using your reflexes in the game as using in temple run. No, not gonna play temple run but prefer a game which players are equal. Maybe hearthstone or elder scrolls legends.
    By saying "we all been there" you played in veteran bracket when you only played 4 days? I dont suppose that my friends were been there too because the game is very easy for them too. By the way its funny to talk about the game like its a game requires brain. Its another version of "Temple Run" you are using your reflexes in the game as using in temple run. No, not gonna play temple run but prefer a game which players are equal. Maybe hearthstone or elder scrolls legends.
    In 4 days, NOPE! And neither have you. You're not in the veteran bracket and neither is your friend.
    Also, even when you do finally join the veteran bracket there is 3 arenas to play. 3 star, 4 star basic, and 4 star featured.