**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Issue with all or nothing node

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
I was doing act 6-1-6 yesterday and was on the all or nothing node. When i was playing against Electro he threw an unblockable SP1. What's up with that? I thought you were guaranteed they wouldn't throw an SP until they reached SP3?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Who were you using? @Starhawk
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i can't remember who i was using at the time. I have 3 power control champs so it was Vision, Magik or Stark Spidey (I was using them along with Iceman and Corvus)
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Starhawk said:

i can't remember who i was using at the time. I have 3 power control champs so it was Vision, Magik or Stark Spidey (I was using them along with Iceman and Corvus)

If u were using stark spidey then he places taunt debuff on opponent which must have cause electro to use special
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Taunt mechanic is able to counter all or nothing. If your opponent was taunted, then there was a chance for him to throw a special
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    The obvious answer is Stark Sm with his taunt got electro to throw an L1.

If it wasn't Stark, it is not completely uncommon for a AON node to sometimes throw a different special.
    Idk if they have fixed it or not but for example Thor Ragnarok would commonly not operate correctly on a AON node.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    ah thanks i was trying not to throw a taunt debuf but maybe i did in the heat of battle.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Hahaha. This happened in our last AW on lane 3 to me.

I was thinking maybe the parry and ability reduction accuracy maybe had bug? Idk. I was going against a thor rag.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Is also secretly in arena as well