**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not Getting Content From a Purchase Yesterday

This all happened Yesterday (March 15th)

Long story short, I used my card through Apple Pay to pay for a unit bundle.

It was a Tony Stark Briefcase for 850 Units at $29.99.

I used my fingerprint to approve the Apple Pay purchase but it said something along the lines of, "Cannot process this transaction at this time".

Unfortunately the charge still went on my card without me getting the units. I'm not sure what the issue is but I either want my money back, or the units. (The same thing was happening when I connected my PayPal account to my Apple Pay but I was refunded the many times I tried different purchases-that's why this is a long story).

Who do I contact for this? How could this get resolved. I would even show Kabam my bank statement charge and they could look in my account to see I never got the units.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ben

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Send in a support ticket.
  • BfinkishBfinkish Posts: 18
    ManChild said:

Send in a support ticket.

I just sent a message to them, but what do you mean a support ticket? Is that a fancy word for email? Haha, sorry, I don't know!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    You'll have to open a Support Ticket in-game with the Gear Icon. They can't resolve Account-specific issues from the Forum.
    Go to the gear icon, scroll down to support. Follow the prompts. Enter your info, they will respond
    In game****
  • Hey there, as some have mentioned, our Support Team would be better suited to look into these types of things for you. You can reach them form the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". they can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.