**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Red's Death Field and Signature Ability

As you can see, Omega Red's Signature Ability is Only dealing 65 a sec, when it's Supposed to be dealing 129.29. There's your Proof. Please fix this.

Comments

• ElGuapoElGuapo Posts: 32
    And it's supposed to scale with basic attack! I'm at 145 hits and still only getting 65 a second. Wow.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Or is it 65 every half second? 65 X 2 = 130, as in the signature ability?

Just asking. As owner of a R4 5* sig 110 Omega Red, soon to become R5, I also want to know if his sig is not working well

Or is it 65 every half second? 65 X 2 = 130, as in the signature ability?

Just asking. As owner of a R4 5* sig 110 Omega Red, soon to become R5, I also want to know if his sig is not working well

It says "per second" check out the photo
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I know, but it may be degenerating 65 each half second, which gives 130 each second. In fact, I was under the impression that every DoT was showing, during fights, every half second, not every second. It would make sense with the damage showing in the signature and in the pic of the fight.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    https://youtu.be/JIHwvZI6KXY
    My R5 Sig 200 does 1949.6 per second. In the video you'll see at 10 spores its 975 per tick which is every half second like @HENRIQUE_FORTE said. ORs Sig is working like it's supposed to. Sorry OP but you are in the wrong here and there isnt anything to be fixed.
    975x2=1950.
    I understand what you are saying, but why do they list damage by the second if it ticks by .05 seconds. And I'm not convinced it's ticking at .05 seconds.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    ElGuapo said:

I understand what you are saying, but why do they list damage by the second if it ticks by .05 seconds. And I'm not convinced it's ticking at .05 seconds.

The proof is in The video.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    You can be as unconvinced as you want, it is still working properly. There isn't a DOT debuff I can think of that doesn't do it in half second timers.
    Also it's .5 seconds, not .05. .05 would mean there are 20 every second.
    Your video seems to be ticking at .05 second. I agree

You can be as unconvinced as you want, it is still working properly. There isn't a DOT debuff I can think of that doesn't do it in half second timers.
    Also it's .5 seconds, not .05. .05 would mean there are 20 every second.

You are right about the .5>.05 just caught that :)