**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I try to become Cavalier?

Hello felas, im trying to decide if is time or not to try become Cavalier. I have 100% act 5. Did not tried LOL or Variant.

Im not sure if my roster is ready. I have no good counter to sentinel and Ultron in 6.1.2.

ST cost me like about 7 revives to také him down.

What is your opinion guys? Should i wait or try?

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Damn you have a spectacular roster. You absolutely can do it. Check out some videos and be willing to spend units but you should go for it, your roster is good enough.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    If you have 100% act 5, how come you don't have a 5/65? i'd take up omega, he'll take you through a lot of act 6.
  • Options
    InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    I have only 4 t2alphas, waiting for 2 more. I have no mutant T4CC and im aiming to r5 voodoo.

Im woried about the sentinel with biohazard in 6.1.2... I have no one to take him down..
  • Options
    Should be possible to do it with Luke Cage? Im not sure if he is able to provide enough dmg to cut thru heal.. Idk what people use to get him down.. I wish to have corvus.
  • Options
    Flat527Flat527 Posts: 30
    Honestly I think personally it’s not that bad if you have the patience in each fight. I have not 100% act 5 either but I completed act 6 with about 700 units (mainly on crossbones and sentinels. Had no counter so would kill myself before the regen) but I opened up some cavalier crystals afterwards and pulled some good 5* including iceman.
  • Options
    Flat527 said:

Honestly I think personally it’s not that bad if you have the patience in each fight. I have not 100% act 5 either but I completed act 6 with about 700 units (mainly on crossbones and sentinels. Had no counter so would kill myself before the regen) but I opened up some cavalier crystals afterwards and pulled some good 5* including iceman.

What did you used for 1.st sentinel?
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    You have the best counter to Sentinel. Omega
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Smash said:

Are you sure? OR will ramp up analysist to 100 im few sec and after he will deal no dmg..
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Inkvajt said:

Smash said:

Are you sure? OR will ramp up analysist to 100 im few sec and after he will deal no dmg..
    Yes but he’s double immune. Bait his sp1 and attack. Rinse and repeat. Actually no matter who you use he’s gonna get to those 100 charges because the fight is pretty long.
  • Options
    That’s the only team I used through all of act 6
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I had to do sentinel with a 3/45 dormammu.
    Wasn't fun and I did die, I ended up finishing the fight with cap IW then blade.
    I used far too many revives against Ultron because of that stupid evade.

Good news is it's virtually impossible to die in 6.1.3 if you have willpower, all the weakness debuffs they out on you heals you right back up if you do take a few hits.

I'll get stuck at Crossbones I think.
    I have no immune champs that can out damage his regen
  • Options
    With crossbones I just used my rank 4 Ghost rider and used my sp1 to stop the regen and then whenever vigor was about to start again I’d en the fight.
  • Options
    I did it!
  • Options

Good job man, I bet Void was super helpful against Crossbones. He was my hardest fight for sure.

I did not bring void to this contest. Cross was killed by OR like on 10 revives
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    If you’re in no rush, save up 12k units for the offer after you complete cavalier. 5* 4-5 gem and a bunch of high tier pots. You won’t have any issues getting through. Just watch out for Crossbones.