**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seeking 3 Active members

The Crimson Coalition (_CxC_) is searching for 3 active members.

About us:
No donations. You get to keep what you’ve earned
We run AQ/AW with only 2 battle groups. You can decide when/if you want to join
We run Map 3 and Map 4; on the rare occasion we have played Map 5
In AW, we bounce between tiers 9 and 11. Currently in tier 9, silver 2 bracket. In prior seasons, we were in Gold 3.
Alliance is made up of veteran players (working on act 6) and players who are working towards being uncollected and everything else in between.
Time zone won’t be an issue. We have players from numerous time zones, scattered everywhere.
The Line app is required for communication.
Family friendly chat room.
Adult alliance

What we expect:
An active player
A player who will communicate
A player who can clear an AW path without needing assistance and who can handle a mini-boss when called upon.

If this sounds like an alliance that you would enjoy being apart of, please contact me.
Line app id: quinsfan

You can also reach out to me via this message.

Thanks for interest in my alliance. Take care.

Comments

• Options
    I would be willing to join. I am not too familiar with alliance at this point but am good learner.
  • Options
    Hun7er93Hun7er93 Posts: 4
    Hey man this alliance sounds perfect for what I'm looking for, had a 6 month lay off but this is the level I was at before I stopped playing, good boss slayer and very helpful in war, top champions and more waiting to rank up, 5 star luck has just always been shocking but I'm sure my luck will change, I can get Line downloaded again but you can get me on the game- hun7errr