**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you Kabam, probably overdue.

As someone who is usually only on the forums to complain about one thing or another, I felt compelled to write a positive post because despite alot of recent changes the game is better today than its ever been.

1) Thank you for the Caviler Crystals, they are beyond generous and have made me extremely happy to have such a great chance at pulling new 5*s. Just excellent value and very exciting to open. Haven't pulled a 6* yet but my fingers are crossed.

2) My overreaction on the 4* exclusion was pretty huge, I've beaten act 6.1 and I don't even have one rank 5 5*, the content was fun and it was not too much trouble just using 5*s. I need to eat crow for complaining about this, 4*s woulda only been used for synergy purposes and it was fun having to get out of my comfort zone a bit.

3) Buffs- this is something that I feel goes over looked, it's just amazing we are seeing older champs get buffs like Gamora, She-Hulk and Spider Gwen. I just want to thank you all for making old characters playable again, it keeps the game exciting and fresh, I LOVE IT!

4) War matchmaking cheaters and Arena bots. Just want to point out that preventing cheating is something we all can appreciate, thank you for trying to keep this under control.

5)Excited for the future. I just cant wait to see what else is in store for us this year, with the rest of the Fantasitc Four coming to the contest and the rest of Act 6, MCOC has a very bright future...Spider-Ham would make a great character, just a suggestion ;)

I imagine this post will fall down the forum like a lead balloon because of all this positivity, but I just wanted to say Thank you for making such a great game that's always evolving and challenging. It's by far the best game on any platform or device and I would like to send my sincere Thanks to everyone at Kabam.

Comments

• Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    I can agree with almost all of this, even the part about acknowledging my own over-reaction to the four star restriction. I maintain that it was a bad call and certainly announced the worst way possible. I maintain caution about what it means for future content further eliminating/limiting our roster... but I can certainly give credit to where it's due in saying that the other points you've touched on have absolutely been welcomed progress.

• JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Did Grounded Wisom make a second account?

Just keep in mind that the cavalier crystals, while making champions more available, also places Kabam in a position to charge a premium for rank up materials. They’re switch up their business model from shard slinging to catalysts. You might have every champ in the game, but not be able to take any 6* to 3/45 for less than $20k. I’m not even sure if that’s an exaggeration.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Game is fun and have content to work towards
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Did Grounded Wisom make a second account?

Just keep in mind that the cavalier crystals, while making champions more available, also places Kabam in a position to charge a premium for rank up materials. They’re switch up their business model from shard slinging to catalysts. You might have every champ in the game, but not be able to take any 6* to 3/45 for less than $20k. I’m not even sure if that’s an exaggeration.

In fairness, we don't really know this for certain yet. As it stands right now, you're absolutely right. But keep in mind those 'deals' and 'offers' are directed at appealing to OUR desire for instant gratification. The Act 5 completion rewards when chapter 4 was released were insane; then Variant.. the full completion rewards for Act 6 could very likely allow us to instantly rank up a 6* with the subsequent chapter rewards also allowing for this, the exploration rewards, similar.

I'm not disagreeing with you, obviously be mindful of their predatory offers, and obviously there is still plenty to be outraged over. But, we had the same mindset about getting a 5* to Rank 5 when they were first introduced.