Catalyst Arena (not free)

I could have sworn this wasn't supposed to have an entry fee of 10K BC, but I could no longer find the in game mail. Was that a temporary thing or was this arena excluded

Comments

  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 359
    T1 alpha arena = FREE
    T4 basic arena = FREE
    T4 class cat crystal = 10k chips
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 618 ★★★
    Thebgj said:

    T1 alpha arena = FREE
    T4 basic arena = FREE
    T4 class cat crystal = 10k chips

    Funny thing is the last 2 milestones in class cat crystal arena are totally RNG base.
    No percentage at all of what you're gonna get from the crystal.
    It seems like 99% chance to get ISO and 1% chance to get some other T4 class catalysts fragments.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 193
    Thebgj said:

    T1 alpha arena = FREE
    T4 basic arena = FREE
    T4 class cat crystal = 10k chips

    Thank you, I was excited about getting an easy 30 units in milestones. That's unfortunate.
  • BrowsBrows Posts: 41
    Is it completely free, ie: no more 1k gold/match or is it just free from the battlechips entry fee?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,000 ★★★★★
    So funny that the class arena still costs chips to enter when it's the only catalyst arena that doesn't give you a catalyst. Can't imagine running it even if it were free. @Brows it still costs gold for matches.
Sign In or Register to comment.