Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Spider-Gwen

Ok, I LOVE Spider-Gwen. I love her fighting style, her special moves, and the way she begins a battle in either Trap or Hunter Spider mode(and can switch to the other mode mid-battle). BUT, and this is a BIG BUT, her tier one special needs to be changed to an attack. I don't care if it's something as simple as shooting web bullets, it needs changed. Sometimes, when you're low on health, you need to use a special to avoid being hit as well as deal damage. Otherwise, she's one of my absolute favorites in the Contest.

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I don't like that you have to burn a SP1 to be on an equal level with the passive abilities of OG Spidey. I've seen her used on the SP1 nodes in the lower tier wars, but anything mid-level or higher will just chew her up. There are a lot of other attackers that are much stronger in just about every other category, so it's hard for many to justify ranking her up. I will rank her simply because I have a ton of Science ISO about to expire...
  • Options
    Metal_DaddyMetal_Daddy Posts: 33
    That kick she throws in her first combo is awesome; almost never gets blocked
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Ok, I LOVE Spider-Gwen. I love her fighting style, her special moves, and the way she begins a battle in either Trap or Hunter Spider mode(and can switch to the other mode mid-battle). BUT, and this is a BIG BUT, her tier one special needs to be changed to an attack. I don't care if it's something as simple as shooting web bullets, it needs changed. Sometimes, when you're low on health, you need to use a special to avoid being hit as well as deal damage. Otherwise, she's one of my absolute favorites in the Contest.

Actually… she was charged to ALWAYS start in hunter

I say abolish the 2 modes and merge them. Then give L1 a hit and she's a decent all around champion
  • Options
    Actually Otter, that is a perfect solution.
  • Options
    So, can we please get that changed?