**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Spider-Gwen

Ok, I LOVE Spider-Gwen. I love her fighting style, her special moves, and the way she begins a battle in either Trap or Hunter Spider mode(and can switch to the other mode mid-battle). BUT, and this is a BIG BUT, her tier one special needs to be changed to an attack. I don't care if it's something as simple as shooting web bullets, it needs changed. Sometimes, when you're low on health, you need to use a special to avoid being hit as well as deal damage. Otherwise, she's one of my absolute favorites in the Contest.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I don't like that you have to burn a SP1 to be on an equal level with the passive abilities of OG Spidey. I've seen her used on the SP1 nodes in the lower tier wars, but anything mid-level or higher will just chew her up. There are a lot of other attackers that are much stronger in just about every other category, so it's hard for many to justify ranking her up. I will rank her simply because I have a ton of Science ISO about to expire...
  • Metal_DaddyMetal_Daddy Posts: 33
    That kick she throws in her first combo is awesome; almost never gets blocked
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Ok, I LOVE Spider-Gwen. I love her fighting style, her special moves, and the way she begins a battle in either Trap or Hunter Spider mode(and can switch to the other mode mid-battle). BUT, and this is a BIG BUT, her tier one special needs to be changed to an attack. I don't care if it's something as simple as shooting web bullets, it needs changed. Sometimes, when you're low on health, you need to use a special to avoid being hit as well as deal damage. Otherwise, she's one of my absolute favorites in the Contest.

Actually… she was charged to ALWAYS start in hunter

I say abolish the 2 modes and merge them. Then give L1 a hit and she's a decent all around champion
    Actually Otter, that is a perfect solution.
    So, can we please get that changed?