Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Daily Catalyst drop rates

As someone who regularly runs the daily missions for catalysts, over the past few months I have noticed a substantial reduction in the drop rates for full catalysts, and an increase in random ambush encounters gifting minimal shards.

Many people in our Alliance have experienced the same, it feels like drop chances have been modified in order to encourage more people to buy the over-priced catalyst offers? Where before I would get 2-3 catalysts per 100%, most days now its a struggle to even get one full catalyst, slowing down progression for all and making the whole game experience more tedious and drawn out.

Any thoughts or opinions on the matter are appreciated! But I just wanted to share my experience.

Comments

• Options
    I have noticed the same, but I have noticed more that if you actually need the catalyst then you will not get the drops you need. I have started hoarding my cats to avoid such an issue. But I do find ispt BS that you can't get a single whole catalyst for 100% anymore.