**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks for Fixing Venom the duck! Finally beat it!

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Act 5 is officially completed now!(with zero unit spending except refills cause the duck is insane) thank you very much!
Pulled 5* crossbones and Quake afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    what was wrong with VTD?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

what was wrong with VTD?

He was doing zero damage from the global buffs in 5.3.
  • Options
    Yeah was a weakness bug. Went through the entirety of 5.3 and 5.4 yesterday and today. Been waiting for him to be fixed. Now to work on exploration..doesn’t sound fun :/@Jaded any tips on exploration?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Yeah was a weakness bug. Went through the entirety of 5.3 and 5.4 yesterday and today. Been waiting for him to be fixed. Now to work on exploration..doesn’t sound fun :/@Jaded any tips on exploration?

Hit me up on line anytime. This is your celebration thread 🤗
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

5.4 isn’t too bad in terms of exploration. The rage paths are the hardest, but a nullifier will crush those paths. 5.3 is the hardest of them all to explore, especially the thorns paths. If you have a diverse roster though it isn’t too bad. The collector 100% isn’t too bad, just bring a r4 and you’re solid for him. If you can evade the waves on his sp1( not too hard with practice) he’s a lot easier. If you have a spidergwen, she seems to be a great counter to him post buff.
  • Options
    The_Boss9 said:

Ahitlaw said:

5.4 isn’t too bad in terms of exploration. The rage paths are the hardest, but a nullifier will crush those paths. 5.3 is the hardest of them all to explore, especially the thorns paths. If you have a diverse roster though it isn’t too bad. The collector 100% isn’t too bad, just bring a r4 and you’re solid for him. If you can evade the waves on his sp1( not too hard with practice) he’s a lot easier. If you have a spidergwen, she seems to be a great counter to him post buff.
    Well thanks @The_Boss9 I did the rage path on my first time through of 5.4, 5.3 thorns sounds painful tho. But I think the duck can probably handle that path so long as I don’t store any precision buffs
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Dude no way! I beat all of 5.3 and 5.4 today too! Don’t have VTD tho..... if I got him he’d go straight to r4. After all, I’ve got t2a in overflow now.....
  • Options
    @Mitchell35 that’s crazy lol! Who’d ya use?!
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Medusa 4/55–AA 5/50–SS 3/45

And a conglomerate of 5/50s and 3/45s:
    Starky void cap iw magik ghost and kilmonger

Best part is, now I’m at 9k 6* shards, so my first six star will come next month!
  • Options

Best part is, now I’m at 9k 6* shards, so my first six star will come next month!

Awesome! I’m at 7k shards so I’m gettin there. Wish I’d pull a void he’s the only god tier that eludes me :(
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

Good luck!