**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does passive fury get affected in tbis node?

Hey everyone! I am having problems at this node since I dont have a good poison immune that inflicts furies besides She Hulk r3. I tried her out here with her furies up and again she is affected by this node. My question is "Are passive furies counted in in this node or not?"
Thank you

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    I don't have an answer, but I'll be interested in hearing one, cause I do have a She-Hulk I could use when I do that path.

My current plan is to use OG Hulk, as he's the only one I can think of on my roster who is poison immune and has fury buffs.
  • Hey there, as Caustic Temper states, the attacker needs a Fury Buff to in order for the defender to not take reduced damage, so Passive Fury Effects wouldn't work to activate it, as they are not Buffs. Buffs can be distinguished by the light ring around their icon when they are applied, which Passive Effects do not have.