**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you kidding me

It’s the 3rd week for the special event quest and I can’t believe that you made the GD Kingpin so strong. What the hell is wrong with you. Do you want people to stop playing the game. I feel I’m pretty good, but damn, 300,000 plus for his health. This is what’s going to make me stop playing. At least make Kingpin 150,000. I’m getting nowhere on this guy. I’m about ready to say “F” this game. We’re not all top players, but would like a F-ing chance to get the rewards. Screw this BS. I swear, I’m about done.

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I fight him every week multiple times in AQ. Not a bad fight. Just long. Your heavy attacks do 500% increased damage.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Who you got for spiderverse champs?
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited March 2019
    Mr_A_Dog said:

It’s the 3rd week for the special event quest and I can’t believe that you made the GD Kingpin so strong. What the hell is wrong with you. Do you want people to stop playing the game. I feel I’m pretty good, but damn, 300,000 plus for his health. This is what’s going to make me stop playing. At least make Kingpin 150,000. I’m getting nowhere on this guy. I’m about ready to say “F” this game. We’re not all top players, but would like a F-ing chance to get the rewards. Screw this BS. I swear, I’m about done.

Dodge his sp1 and use your heavy attack it’s something like 500%+ attack for heavys for both champions (I think)

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Ironically Kingpin was the easiest boss so far but getting the most complains. I’m actually worried about Nick Fury next week since I don’t have too many available champs for that fight
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    plpkok said:

He was being overly sarcastic, I'm sure @DarthHaas thought he made that obvious

Lol I’m gonna have to go way over the top next time... thanks for getting my sarcasm :smile:

DarthHaas said:

plpkok said:

Lol I’m gonna have to go way over the top next time... thanks for getting my sarcasm :smile:

Yes. Next time include 1*s lol
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    DarthHaas said:

plpkok said:

I literally didn't even consider it until people pointed it out. r/whoooosh. My bad lol :).
  • SavageYeti2631SavageYeti2631 Posts: 53
    DarthHaas said:

I agree with him. Why are they making epic so hard! It really needs to be half as easy. Maybe make it like easy enough that a 3* could do it. Or even a 2*. The problem with kabam is they keep making multiple difficulties with different rewards. It makes no sense. Why not just make it all easy so everyone can do it. That way the other people with good rosters and skills don’t have to worry about bringing good champs and just auto fight it.

Common Kabam! Make mcoc great again

Lol people were real triggered by the sarcasm. Unreal times. Unreal lol
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    That's the problem, people think if they have access to content they should be entitled to complete it. This is why we have gates and why it used to be you had to complete master eq to unlock uncollected EQ
  • SavageYeti2631SavageYeti2631 Posts: 53
    plpkok said:

That's the problem, people think if they have access to content they should be entitled to complete it. This is why we have gates and why it used to be you had to complete master eq to unlock uncollected EQ

You mean heroic to unlock master? You only needed to be UC.

But besides that i agree with your point
    plpkok said:

Kinda tough spot for kabam on that one. If they lock it then we gonna see all the low level players claiming they have skills why restrict them but you have a good point tho
    Oh sorry, it has been while since those days

plpkok said:

You mean heroic to unlock master? You only needed to be UC.

But besides that i agree with your point
    It’s not like that anymore? I thought only Uncollected didn’t have to do heroic to unlock
    Were they using a palm pilot?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Couldn’t take him down the first time, but definitely not too hard of a fight. Not as fun as Sinister though.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Kingpin was the hardest boss by far. It was the only time i have had to use revives/health for these quests. As well i actually found him harder than at least one boss in 6-1 when I got the cavalier title last week.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'm not really enjoying this week. You get 500% extra Heavy, and AI that won't let you get one off. I could take it or leave it this week. I can deal with the Nodes, no complaints there. I have no patience for AI that's timed to speed up and Intercept everything you do. I might give it a go, I might say the heck with it. Not worth the stress.
  • Man that KP is totally BS.
    I just fight him r5 venom.
    180 hits and I all the damage done by me is just 120k.
    How the hell I am gonna complete this.
    That mr. Sinister was by far the easiest boss for me. The kingpin is bs.
    And I have asked here before I did as per suggestions but my champion are getting koed just by block hits.
    To all expert player here I agree with you that you have faced KP daily in AQ which stronger than this but we are mediocre player that doesn't fair with us.
    They should make its health at most 200k.
    That will be fair for most community to atleast complete this Quest.