**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken with my 5* Mutant gem?

YeetiboyYeetiboy Posts: 5
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hey Everyone, So, i have a big problem when it comes to my 5* AG, i have been saving this gem for awhile now, Two days ago, i decided to Open three 5* Basic crystals, got Omega Red, AA and rhino(lets not talk about rhino..) But i was really excited to pull both OR and AA, so who to awaken? i already 100% Act 5, did LOL easy path, and i only did an first completion of variant, haven't started act 6( i don't have any counters for CB so i decided to step back, until i manage to pull an iceman or sentinel) i only have two 5/65 with those being Void and sparky. i don't run suicides, but i could use for OR, once i rank 5 OR.
Feedback would be appreciated.

Who to awaken with my 5* Mutant gem? 27 votes

Archangel
25%
John757Marvel2289ClydaniaMaldroit2humberto20043Anthinhomonomugg 7 votes
Omega Red
74%
RagamugginGunnerSpiderCoolsCarlos2504axelelf_1ShangattayWabobashadow_lurker22MegaGalacticSDPFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123RockypantherxFakeFoeGritabitẞlооdElbow_FlabArham1ArondightFreeToPlay_21Hatsoff 20 votes

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Omega Red
    thats a tough choice, but i would go with OR, although i don't have OR i think he will be much more useful in future content, but i would wait for some more feedback on this.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Archangel
    AA is kinda more versatile than OR imo. There'll be situations where OR is much better and situations where hes much worse but AA stays pretty consistent
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Omega Red
    Small bump, but I just wanted to say that AA still maintains the same damage output with unduped, whereas Omega Red gains a noticeable damage boost from his death spores. Both are still great options
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Omega Red
    Clydania said:

AA is kinda more versatile than OR imo. There'll be situations where OR is much better and situations where hes much worse but AA stays pretty consistent

Say what? Interesting. How so? To me it is exactly the opposite.

Omega is essentially AA, but doesn’t care about bleed or poison immunity. He also happens to be double immune himself. Not only that, but he regens, and you can run suicides.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    Big Red is also one of the top counters to that Crossbones.
  • YeetiboyYeetiboy Posts: 5
    Cheers Guys, Looks like im to awaken OR.
  • YeetiboyYeetiboy Posts: 5

Big Red is also one of the top counters to that Crossbones.

Is he?
    Then looks like im gonna try and do an initial completion of act 6.
    nice call there @KinkyWizard1