Google Play Achievements - I stopped getting them [Under Investigation]

ElderOfAncientsElderOfAncients Posts: 10
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I first started playing MCOC I used a Kabam account because signing in with Google Play required a Google+ profile and I didn't have (or want) one. With the last update, this was fixed so I could sign-in with Google Play.

But the Google Play Achievements don't work for me. I have 3 achievements for assembling a team, but many achievements I'd earned earlier (like completing Act 1, completing any quest 100%, etc) haven't triggered. And achievements I've definitely made since the update also aren't triggering.

I'm not even sure if this is an issue with the Android build of MCOC or something on Google's end. But the achievements do seem to work in other games.

HEEEHHHHHHP!

Comments

• I have the same issue.
  • Akrm123Akrm123 Posts: 2
    لدي نفس المشكلة
  • ATR6135ATR6135 Posts: 2
    I'm level 53 and it says I've completed 98% of 'Reach summoner level 50' haha.
  • i haven't received achievements for mcoc for ages, at some point a long time ago, it stopped working
  • I don't have the achievement for get a 2*. Not kidding.
  • it stopped working for me a while ago. then i made a new account and it started working again. but now i'm so used to not logging in my google play account that i don't even log in for achievements anymore...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 1,603
    edited October 2017
    I am at 32/36 for MCOC. There isn't any new achievement added for a long time.

I am doubtful the problem lies solely with one Company but I am leaning more to game developer being at "fault". They need to inform Google the many new things added (e.g. Act 4, etc).

Then, over to Google to update achievement list.

At least, I know when I started this game using Google Play.

The 4 which is not registered as completed.
    I have yet to be a Legend though.

iznr73c5ps96.jpg
  • Google told me they reported Kabam as an inappropriate developer and said they need to resolve this issue with the utmost urgency or they don't be able to offer them their platform to distribute their games. They weren't happy when I sent them screenshots of kabam saying they couldn't do anything because it was Google's fault. Needless to say I've sent soooo many screenshots to show which achievements weren't unlocking and prove which ones i should have. I've been in constant contact with Google and they said that kabam can manually release to them which achievements if they've been shown proof and to let them know if I have done that and to send them screenshots proving I've sent kabam the proof and if within x amount of days if they're still not unlocked for me that they will directly deal with kabam. It's a big deal because it affects gameplay. It gives u experience to level u up and I've earn thousands I've yet to receive. I'm a 37 rank summoner, I'd be in my mid 40s if i got all my achievements.
  • It is solely kabam fault, don't let them lie to you.
  • I'm not illiterate, autocorrect on my phone changes my words to make me sound uneducated.
  • Wait....you can get achievements in this game? O_o
    Dang how long has this thing not been working for?!
  • لدي نفس المشكلة
  • Hey all. Just wanted to step in and let you know that we are indeed looking into this, and we're working with our partners to look for the root cause. Thanks so much for bearing with us on this one.