**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5B offer

IG mail said champs were deranked and materials returned. But champs were no deranked. Cats were not returned. Units not returned. Gold not returned. So I’m going on another week of limbo and no answers. Yes I emailed support. All I got was the same form letter that didn’t answer anything.

So far resources have been removed. I’m robbed of 9,000 units. And no one from kabam will answer what is going on.

Very Frustrated.

Comments

• OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Same. Except I never bought the offer.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I got the same message. It also never bought the offer. I did get the 300 units returned from gifting badge along with that email so maybe they sent the wrong email with the 300 units
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    I did buy it- both levels. They took items out of my inventory and never returned the units.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got the message but I didn't buy any offers
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I guess just a confirmation from kabam whether or not the process is now 100% completed as stated in the in game msg, or still in progress will help . Similar to OP I have not seen any derank happening yet and I bought the first tier of the offer. If we can get a kabam confirmation whether this is just a blanket statement, a mistake, or the derank still in progress that will be super helpful to make any further ranking decision
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

If you received the message about the Tier 5 Basic offer refund but did not purchase the offer, please disregard that message as it was sent in error. Apologies for the confusion.
    The in game msg has now disappeared from my mailbox.. is the process on going still or it's done?
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    Bought the offer. No units returned. No champs de ranked. Catalysts received from the offer gone. We need an answer where we are in the reversal process.
    Anyone actually have champions deranked yet? I only hear ppls losing items and resources but haven't heard anyone actually have champions getting deranked yet...
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Can a mod please just say what is going on?!?! I bought both offers. Nothing has been deranked. Resources were removed. No units returned.

No answers for over a week now and my cash was essentially robbed since Inhabe no idea when the items or units would be returned.

Do I just dispute cc charges? Tired of waiting with no information.