**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 5* featured crystal

Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 117
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Come on Kabam release the dam list the wait is killing me haha. Very excited to see the full champion list for this one. Been saving shards for 3 months for this and it's nearly time to get rekt XD

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    3 months....wow. Good luck! :)
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★

Come on Kabam release the dam list the wait is killing me haha. Very excited to see the full champion list for this one. Been saving shards for 3 months for this and it's nearly time to get rekt XD

Who are you excited to get?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @Hort4 i would be happy with any of the new features bar diablo but would really like fury and mister sinister especially
  • Options
    I have also saved 24 t4 basic, 15 of each t4 cc class, 2 t5 basic, 12 t2a, and a lot of t1 alpha and 5 mill gold so I am very ready for this opening haha also have mutant, skill and cosmic 5* gems...you know for that KK I'm going to open haha
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    They didn't even announce the 6* feature crystal last time until after it was already live.
    I am not holding my breath.
  • Options
    Yeah no doubt they will hold until the last minute but it's still fun with the anticipation. Anybody else been saving for the crystal and have a "please let me get" champion?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I think even new captain marvel looks really fun
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Yeah no doubt they will hold until the last minute but it's still fun with the anticipation. Anybody else been saving for the crystal and have a "please let me get" champion?

I am saving.
    Would love to dupe Sinister or get Havok, Thing, Cap Marvel or Nick Fury
    Should have 75k by then.

Saving is how I got Aegon.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Diablo, Thing, Havok, Sinister, Marvel, Fury.. a couple of decent old champs, 8 meh champs and 8 trash cans will be in it.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    I'm more excited to see who may get buffed. Last 2 featured 5* contained two champs who got buffed, venom & carnage followed by she hulk and SG. Hopefully that pattern continues.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★

I have also saved 24 t4 basic, 15 of each t4 cc class, 2 t5 basic, 12 t2a, and a lot of t1 alpha and 5 mill gold so I am very ready for this opening haha also have mutant, skill and cosmic 5* gems...you know for that KK I'm going to open haha

I have been stocking as well. 120K plus on shards plus about the same as you for the other cats. Have mutant, mystic, skill and 2 science AG. Hope to get a cosmic AG tomorrow after Fury event. Hope they have a few great non-new champs as well.
  • Options
    @Hort4 @zeezee57 @Stewman best of luck to all you. I'm aiming to have 12 tries initially myself and to be honest just getting one champion I want would be a win haha
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Just asking. Have you all got the champs you wanted from current featured that's running? I'm actually saving for current featured. I got an aegon but want that dupe. In next 10 days or so I will have enough to open 3 crystals.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    My bet: A quarter will be god tier, a quarter mid tier, the rest trash.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Nick Fury and New Captain Marvel won’t be in the next featured 5* crystal, I believe it’s The Thing and Mr Sinister....You’ll have to save for a long time for a shot at Fury and Cap Marvel haha

Wrong, it’ll include thing, Diablo, sinister, havoc, fury and cap marvel.

Come on you just have to take 1 look at the current featured to figure that out.

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Interesting thing about this next one, is that a 7th new champ will have been released by the time this crystal pops up so curious what’ll happen with that.
    Feel free to leave out Diablo for whoever comes first in April lol
  • Options
    Dam straight I would actually rather they increase the price of the crystal if the trade was no Diablo haha