**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 5+6 AQ / Gold 1 AW - 2000 rating / 18.2M LF a few new members

Hey guys !

We are currently looking to replace a few members we aren't too happy with (preferably with around 7k or more prestige) to help us keep going forward.

We finished this season in G1 with about 80% won wars (at around 900th place due to us being G2 last season because of some reforming in the alliance) and 2000 war rating. It's safe to say we will stick in gold 1 for sure next season and will see how far up we can reach (without spending ofc.)

Our planned AQ setup is : 1-2 days of map 6 (Maybe not all BGs) and map 5 on the rest. We have been running 5x5 for the past month and a half or so and finished in the top 1000 every week. We will steadily ramp this up in the future so that the impact of donation costs is more spread out. Our starting prestige in AQ this week (for a 5x5 as we switched a lot of people up) is 6.8k, we are looking to take it to at least 7k as soon as possible. Last week we finished at around 156M score in AQ.

With all that being said we are a really chill group of people that have been playing together for over two years. We don't have event minimums but participation is expected so we can hit the milestones (except arena because who has time for that amirite?). The only requirements are for you to be active enough so you don't slow down the progress of the rest of the group and to try not to drop avoidable deaths in AW :D.

For any questions or if you express interested in joining us please hit me up on Line - kazze_one

We're looking forward to your CoC joining our CoCs in the sacred CoC Brotherhood.

Comments

• papajasonpapajason Posts: 14
    ig name: papajason. if you interested just check my profile.
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Interested
  • KazzeoneKazzeone Posts: 35
    edited March 2019
    papajason said:

ig name: papajason. if you interested just check my profile.

Aquama said:

Interested

Please contact me on Line guys - kazze_one
    We still have a couple of spots open
    Still looking for the right people
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    I’ve seen Kazz’s CoC, I would give it a 10/10

I’ve seen Kazz’s CoC, I would give it a 10/10

I concur. Still looking for 1 tho !
    Still looking for one.
    For now we decided to do this setup : BG 1 - 6x5 ; BG 2 - 6x2 (with ramping up in the future) ; BG 3 - 5x5 (with ramping up in the future). We started day 5 with 12,5k prestige and our score for this AQ will be around 172M with only running map 6 on day 1 in 2 BGS.