**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking to leave for an ally that’s assigns ****

Do you assign paths? Do you assign defenders? Map5x5 AQ teir 10-6?AW. Let’s go!!!
IG and Line: Moneym1ke32

Comments

• DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Well we used to do that until we lost a whole bg! Just hitting you up. We are a strong core group of players looking to rebuild after losing a bg. Just started recruiting. Can obviously take more than one player if you had others who were looking. Like I said, just putting it out there, we do assign bgs and paths. Thanks! In line and in game at DaBills.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Are you in SG area and use whatsapp? Our alliance is roughly what you are looking for except that we do map 2-4 AQ to avoid burnout. IG is Championcritic
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Hey man so I actually have four openings in my alliance. nobody left on bad terms but people get busy in their personal life so we are losing four players. We are gold 2 and we run map 5 all week along with wars 3 times a week. My alliance is one of the oldest in the game and we have a really great group of players. Most of the players in my group have been here for years now. we don't tolerate bullying and we encourage practicing. We are looking for some players that are good at communicating because we are all about teamwork and accountability. My name in the game and my line ID is pedro1328.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    We are a relax alliance that run AQ 55444 or 54544. That is enough to hit the 110mil milestone. Currently we are in AW tier 7. Finished in gold 2 but expect to return back to gold 1 like previous seasons. We hit 400k+ in SA each week.

There are currently no donation requirement. We have enough in the treasury. Also, absolutely no events requirement. Just need to help out in AQ and AW.

My ingame is zuffy
    Line is zuffy316