**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where are our points?

We had 6.890.254 points after war. And now we have 6.210.254 points. Where are they?

Comments

• Options
    Pseudo53Pseudo53 Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike whats going on.. another glitch in AW score calculation.
  • Options
    Child_of_DeathChild_of_Death Posts: 11
    Kabam, what the hell?
    We could be in gold 1 but because of your mistake we are in gold 2. Wix it
  • Options
    Child_of_DeathChild_of_Death Posts: 11

Kabam, what the hell?
    We could be in gold 1 but because of your mistake we are in gold 2. Fix it

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There’s a reason, probably a modded in the ally
  • Options
    GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44
    See here - https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/129989/aw-season-8-points-dropping - same issue. Violation of Terms of Service?! How are we meant to know who?
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Some one in your alliance cheated and or account sharred and you all get punished for it, it's the only way such a big dropped could occur.

Find them and get rid of them or you will face the same fate in this upcoming season, don't bother asking them who did it they won't tell you. You must figure it out for yourselves or leave those allainces.
  • Options

Some one in your alliance cheated and or account sharred and you all get punished for it, it's the only way such a big dropped could occur.

Find them and get rid of them or you will face the same fate in this upcoming season, don't bother asking them who did it they won't tell you. You must figure it out for yourselves or leave those allainces.

The thing is none of our ally members were banned. All of them can still login and play.
    So no one cheating or modding or piloting.
    We have sent so many tickets to kabam but all tickets are closed by kabam.
    We dont mind getting dropped to gold2, we can always think of it as delayed rewards and come back stronger in season 9.

But what about next season? What if after all the time and efforts we put, exact same thing happens to us again?
    There is no secure feeling that we will get what we deserve after winning wars.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit imagine if u r in our shoes, how will it affect you? There is no guarantee you will get what you deserve. Your ally getting punished out of nowhere and when u ask kabam, all u get is auto-reply, asking u to wait only to find tickets r closed. So pls look into this matter. It will do good for everybody.

Thx
  • Options
    Btw our ally tag is:
    [V.Bs] Volcano Blasters
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2019

The thing is none of our ally members were banned. All of them can still login and play.
    So no one cheating or modding or piloting.
    We have sent so many tickets to kabam but all tickets are closed by kabam.
    We dont mind getting dropped to gold2, we can always think of it as delayed rewards and come back stronger in season 9.

But what about next season? What if after all the time and efforts we put, exact same thing happens to us again?
    There is no secure feeling that we will get what we deserve after winning wars.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit imagine if u r in our shoes, how will it affect you? There is no guarantee you will get what you deserve. Your ally getting punished out of nowhere and when u ask kabam, all u get is auto-reply, asking u to wait only to find tickets r closed. So pls look into this matter. It will do good for everybody.

Thx
    Who says they need to be banned immediately? Because they don't, it takes time for them do finsh their investigation but they will take action against your allaince first then them.

Someone in your alliance is lying to you and you should take my advice and understand that I am trying to help you out

Actually that's the thing, I HAVE been in your shoes so I do know what I am talking about my friend.

A few seasons ago we had 3 people join right before the first war of the season, then within in the first 2-3 wars they got us docked.

I woke up and saw the message and was ticked off, no one came forward which created a lot of friction at first. Kabam support was useless and didn't really help or anything.

I knew coming here would not help either, but one of my officer's made a thread which was locked right away.

So we had to conduct our own internal investigation and figured it was the new people after a lot of drama and finger pointing. It turns out we were right, and never got docked again. It's only after we took action that they indicated that it was account sharing and hacking the war, it wasn't even noticable

Also I have seen tons of these threads and it all ends the same, anytime there is point deduction from your war it's because someone violated their terms whether it is hacking/ modding and or account sharing/ politing.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/129989/aw-season-8-points-dropping#latest

Most recent one, they will not help you and I know this from experience and from the fact this has been stated over and over since these season were introduced.

You keep asking for them and they will show up and close your thread, take my advice and either work to solve it or leave your alliance.

Since again any action that lowers your war rating is a direct effect of someone cheating in your wars and that is the punishment and if it continues they could drop your war rating to 0 or disband it.
  • Options
    @Darkstar4387 thx for sharing ur experience over this. How long do u think the ban or investigation will take?
  • Options
    Also, our war rating stay the same, but our points got deducted by 900k
  • Options
    Hey guys, these Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which may have been taken on individual accounts, including a reduction of Alliance War Season Points. There is information available HERE regarding account sharing and piloting, and you can read about punishment for cheating in Alliance Wars HERE.

If you have any further questions or concerns about this topic, please reach out to our Support Team by clicking HERE. Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.