**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold 2 alliance looking for a couple players

The name all of our alliance is the Marauders. We run map 5 all week and we complete it everyday. We go to War 3 times a week during the war season and everyone in the alliance uses line. We are looking for players that are active and communicate well with their teammates. We have assigned paths in the AQ and the war. This alliance is actually one of the oldest in the game as I created it minutes after alliances were introduced into mcoc. Most of the players in our group have been here for years. We have a great group of players and we encourage practicing and teamwork. When we win we win as a team and when we lose we lose as a team. Treasury donations are 90,000 gold, 2,000 battle chips and 7,000 loyalty. My IGN and line ID is pedro1328. Hmu if you're interested. 🤙

Comments

• Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    We recently had two members join today but we need two more players. a couple of good players in our alliance need to take a break and I'm still looking for two more so please message me online or in the game

Pedro1328
  • Options
    They are willing to stay with us until replacements are found so you will not see any openings in our alliance, the Marauders, until those two players are found
  • Options
    Here is a screenshot of my line profile
  • Options
    We still have room for at least one more player, if anyone is interested just hit me up
  • Options
    Our goal this war season is to go from gold two to gold one or platinum 3
  • Options
    Anyone interested must use the line app. Good communication is key. 😎