**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fury Initiative Requirements Bug

Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I'm trying to push act 5 before next month's event and I noticed I can't use any champions outside of those useable in the last week of the Fury Initiative Recon missions. Anyone else having this problem?

I know this is a bug because my favorite act 5 setup thus far is Stark Spidey 4/55, Blade 5/50, Ghost Rider 5/50, Killmonger 4/55, and Corvus Glaive 5/50.

Comments

• BlackGoatBlackGoat Posts: 11
    You can use any of your champs. A5 has an odd requirement (for some reason) where you can only use 1,2,3,4,5 or 6* champs. That's why you are getting the "champion requirements" tag popping up
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    BlackGoat said:

You can use any of your champs. A5 has an odd requirement (for some reason) where you can only use 1,2,3,4,5 or 6* champs. That's why you are getting the "champion requirements" tag popping up

Not disagreeing with you, but my team I described earlier should be visible here. I can't even find them through filters. I just ran act 5 this morning with that same team. Only had this issue since I pushed Fury.
  • BlackGoatBlackGoat Posts: 11
    So your saying your team is still locked in a quest you already completed.
    Slightly different issue than what you described, but I completely understand your frustration.
    I have not heard of anyone else with this issue on my end.
    Best of luck