**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Negative Zone Bounty Missions

Summoners!

This April, get ready to dive into the Negative Zone and join your Alliance Mates in Bounty Missions!

Negative Zone Bounty Missions are short, specific objectives that are activated by you or a member of your Alliance. Once they are activated, the path to the Negative Zone is open for a limited time, so act quickly to complete as many difficulties as you can! The Bounty Mission contains bonus rewards if ten or more members of your Alliance participate, so be sure to communicate when activating these Quests to maximize your rewards!

They will be available between April 3rd and May 1st! You must be in an Alliance to trigger, or access Bounty Missions, and will have to update to the newest version of the Game!

How to Activate Them:

As you complete the upcoming “The Death Who Walks” Event Quest (Note: Antimatter currency is not available from the Beginner difficulty of the Event Quest), you’ll earn yourself “Antimatter” that you can use to purchase Antimatter Crystals from the “Special” tab of the Crystal Vault. Whenever you open one of these Crystals, you will trigger a Bounty Mission for you and your Alliance! There will also be Antimatter available in a special Weekly Calendar.

This means that unlike any other time that Bounty Missions have been available, you will be able to choose when you want to activate a Bounty Mission!

But beware! You don’t want to activate one when an Alliance Mate already has one active, otherwise you’ll lose your Antimatter currency! An Alliance can only have 1 Bounty Mission active at any time, and you can only activate 1 every 8 hours, meaning 3 times per day!

The Missions:

Bounty Missions are short, 2 Fight Quests available in 5 Difficulties (Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Master, and Epic). There are no rewards for 100% Exploration of the Missions, so there’s no need to do any difficulty more than once.

Here’s what you’ll get for completing these Missions:

Remember, these are very short Quests, and you’ll be able to complete many of them over the course of the month!

If 10 Alliance Members complete the Bounty Mission, all members of the Alliance will receive 50 5-Star Shards!

That’s all, Summoners! We’ll see you in the Negative Zone!

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    These look pretty decent if they’re not too long and you can fit a lot in. Btw is it 1 every 8 hours per alliance?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I like the improvements made to the bounty missions with more control over initiating them and more incentive to get people to participate by expanding the bonus rewards from just the initiator, no reason to worry about anyone trying to hog initiations or people thinking you’re trying to hog initiations.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Pass
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Are we going to be able to complete all difficulties or just one?

And regarding these Antimatter Crystals... Will they only activate Bounty Mission or will they award some items along with it? If yes can you specify what exactly?
  • FireangleFireangle Posts: 10
    edited March 2019
    what kind of crystals will we be able to purchase with the antimater currency?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

75 T5B fragments? That´s a bit more than 0.1% of a fully formed T5B. What shall we do with that?

Its 2 fights and your math is wrong.
  • Mattj28Mattj28 Posts: 10
    75 isn’t a lot but considering this will happen many times and only 2 fights, it all adds up we should at a minimum get 60 missions, that 75 will be 4.5k of T5. 6* should be 25 - 50 but overall it’s better than nothing
  • These look pretty decent if they’re not too long and you can fit a lot in. Btw is it 1 every 8 hours per alliance?

Yes! 1 per alliance, every 8 hours.
  • Fenico said:

Are we going to be able to complete all difficulties or just one?

And regarding these Antimatter Crystals... Will they only activate Bounty Mission or will they award some items along with it? If yes can you specify what exactly?

You'll be able to do all Difficulties if you'd like! The Crystals are mostly to activate Bounty Missions, but will also award 1500 gold. Just a small amount of gold, but it's there.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 263 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Energy costs?
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    2 Fight Quests doesn't really mean 2 Fights, right?
    There will be 3 or 4 fights / per Quest and each Quest will have 2 paths.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • theunluckynoobtheunluckynoob Posts: 42
    edited March 2019
    Looks like kabam is lowering the rewards to make up for giving out free 5* Crystals, so typical
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

75 T5B fragments? That´s a bit more than 0.1% of a fully formed T5B. What shall we do with that?

No, my math isn´t wrong. Sorry to disappoint you
    So maybe it should be 1,000 T5B frags and then you can collected ~80k T5B at the end. I think you should look at the big picture. It doesn’t seem like a lot per run but it’s 2 fights you do 3x a day for a month. The rewards will add up.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    NoOnexRO said:

2 Fight Quests doesn't really mean 2 Fights, right?
    There will be 3 or 4 fights / per Quest and each Quest will have 2 paths.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

If it's like the previous times, you have 5 paths and can only go for one (the easiest for you).
    You have an enemy, and the final boss. That's it
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm looking forward to buying another beacon if it is offered in the store.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    AndiYTDE said:

V1PER1987 said:

AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

So maybe it should be 1,000 T5B frags and then you can collected ~80k T5B at the end. I think you should look at the big picture. It doesn’t seem like a lot per run but it’s 2 fights you do 3x a day for a month. The rewards will add up.
    Yeah, exactly what I´ve said...
    We need 2 T5B to take a 5* to R5, correct? This quest, even if you do every mission every day, barely gives 15% of one T5B catalyst. That´s a bit less then I expected...
    Why would you expect more? I could be wrong, but I believe this is the first time they’ve added t5b fragments at all in the side quests unless you count being able to get them from the intel store, in which case the max you can get from that is even less.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

V1PER1987 said:

AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

Yeah, exactly what I´ve said...
    We need 2 T5B to take a 5* to R5, correct? This quest, even if you do every mission every day, barely gives 15% of one T5B catalyst. That´s a bit less then I expected...
    15% is pretty damn good for 2 fights each mission. It’s not even hard. Man....
  • I'm looking forward to buying another beacon if it is offered in the store.

There will be!