**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Negative Zone Bounty Missions

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    @Silver_surfer4444 , that Wording claiming extra bonus for Initiator was just leftover text from previous Bounties game had before. There is no extra this time (except gold from opening the Antimatter crystal). Everyone gets the 50 shards (even those that didn’t do a Bounty) so long as at least 10 people have done it.

And it HAD already been answered by Kabam and others previously (probably earlier in this post).
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42

if my math is correct, 28 days
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Major said:

Seriously the buffs on all the events are getting really stupid...its apparent that they are there to restrict how quickly players who don't pay kabam for stuff advance and to make players who do rely on paying for stuff to have to pay more...it used to be based.on the ai being able to react quicker than the player...now with all the memory needed it has slowed your processors so much that you cant even keep the game running without glitches and crashing...so you rely on buffs and global nodes that dont go down until the boss is killed and there are.so many buffs that you can get.killed with one critical hit....thats just stupid and unfair that im hitting the enemy 100 times and i cant take 1 hit...S.T.U.P.I.D...these impossible buffs were reserved for wars...now that players have improved we are expected.to take down enemies with 120000 health on a daily basis that kills us with 1 hit...even the impossible quest realm of legends you designed has enemies without stupid buffs that kill you with one hit and you actually have a chance to win if you make a mistake...obviously you don't create a game you dont expect to sell but at the prices you charge which is over the price of an xbox game with less entertainment for a t2a you can afford to stop putting these stupid buffs that kill us in 1 hit...the people who keep playing and paying aren't doing it because your game is so entertaining it's because they're superfans and will continue to do so as long as new champs and events come out...if you want to challenge those who are 1mill or more make a special quest that you need to have your rating 1mill or more and put all the buffs you want on it just reward them with 6* stuff and t5 stuff but making uncollected events that murder uncollected players is stupid

I agree that some of the nodes have gotten out of hand. You have to understand what the node actually does to work around it and sometimes that is not enough. As far as the bounty missions, I personally like it. It is much easier to complete a quest that only involves 2 fights to succeed and you can choose which node you prefer to face. That is a win for the players. Previous special quest involved a much higher difficulty to complete it. The intel missions is a perfect example of that. Kingpin alone was a challenge with 300k+ health, stun immune and 500% increased damage on heavy hits. The bounty missions are much more doable in my opinion. Since they only require 1 quest energy, you can quit the quest if you are struggling and go back in and try again. Challenge yourself to beat the first fight with one champ then your will have 4 remaining to bet the boss. Make him bleed so it will reduce the chances of him going Nova.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261

Congratulations Kabam! Rewards fair according to the level and need of the recruiter. Some of the best awards I've seen so far in missions.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think the rewards are great and add up, but still really dislike the initiation part of bounties. It’s really hard to consistently trigger bounties, especially if everyone lives in the same area. I think you should get rid of player initiated bounties and just set them on a timer. We are already an hour off the mark because of delays in initiations.
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68
    edited April 2019
    By the end of 4 weeks, yes, for most ppl. But at least initially here, and for those that are of the few people online during off-peak hours, they could be short Antimatter depending how often they have to be the ones to startup next 8-hour Bounty late-night or overnight hours.

Only get 9 Antimatter a week I think, and costs 2 to start a Bounty each time (21 Bounties a week)

@SummonerNR But there is also the ones you get from EQ and doing normal to UC that is 64 alone and I think you only need 168 as a whole alliance to trigger every bounty. So that is roughly 100 each alliance member could get. And if each alliance member took turns opening they may spend 20 at most so that leaves 80 extra? I get time differences and off peak hour stuff but a surplus of 80 seems a bit much.
  • BossdogBossdog Posts: 30
    @Viper1987 yea it may be 2 fights but it’s 2 fights 3 times a day for 31 days. So now your talking about 186 fights only worth a little more than 6500 T5B? I have to disagree with you heavily were in 2019 let’s get 2019 rewards
    Bossdog said:

@Viper1987 yea it may be 2 fights but it’s 2 fights 3 times a day for 31 days. So now your talking about 186 fights only worth a little more than 6500 T5B? I have to disagree with you heavily were in 2019 let’s get 2019 rewards

I think it is an improvement. When have any T5B shards ever been available on a special event quest? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,365 ★★★★★
    It’s getting stressful having to do these 3 times a day. I’m not sure why you guys haven’t taken heed to the feedback we have provided before stating that we prefer and love doing these kinds of things once, MAYBE twice a day (once every 12 hours). Please consider this permanent change going forward. Thank you.
    TRONG94 said:

I really appreciate the huge improvement in rewards Kabam made in this event. But somehow I still want bounty missions to be a solo event. More active to trigger and not depending on other ppl, because many good players are in lazy alliances

I think that is the whole purpose. Alliance based events are all about participation. AQ/AW and Alliance events. How many times does an alliance not complete something when certain people are not pulling their weight. It is frustrating for the players that are making it happen to carry other players that are not. If an alliance does not have 10 people contributing to the bounty missions, that alliance should start thinking about their direction. Either recruit players that are willing to contribute or dissolve the alliance and move on. If more alliances were willing to merge with each other, their would be more successful alliances. The ones not contributing or providing minimal contributions and still getting rewards are the ones that should not even be playing the game.

BE A TEAM AND SUCCEED....
  • RapRap Posts: 3,191 ★★★★
    Nice that it excludes solo players and frankly i agree! 2 fights or not, the bounty ain't worth the headache..."oh let me quick go join an alliance so i can do one!" Is not what am thinking for sure. What i am thinking is, " ****! That means a year from now i will still have antimatter balls! I don't want antimatter balls!"
    I still have gifting pray cards from chinese new years before last in my inventory! Don't want to add antimatter balls to my locker to look at forever!
    And if this is one of your plans to get more 5 star shards in the game??? Sorry it's a big miss!
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Rap said:

And if this is one of your plans to get more 5 star shards in the game??? Sorry it's a big miss!

This sounds more like a personal problem

See anything wrong with this image? That is my current inventory...now antimatter is my next useless treasure?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I think it's pretty great. I stopped doing bounty missions last time because the rewards weren't worth bothering with. These are worth doing.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,465 Guardian
    I think I stumbled into a bug. Our last bounty mission completed and I got the email notification with the bonus rewards. I then opened an antimatter crystal, and got the pop up for the next bounty mission, jumped to the mission, entered the beginner difficulty and was immediately kicked out with a pop up saying the event was expired. I restarted my client and now I have the bounty "bag" icon on the home screen but with no other indicator and there is no bounty mission. But I immediately got another Bounty Mission Complete email with no rewards, as if the bounty mission started then immediately ended with no one doing it.

So now under my Antimatter crystal tab I see 0/1 purchase limit with the next one available in 7:51:23. But no bounty mission. I tried restarting the game client twice, and still no bounty mission, and I can't try to start another one either.
    Daphboy said:

DNA3000 said:

I think I stumbled into a bug. Our last bounty mission completed and I got the email notification with the bonus rewards. I then opened an antimatter crystal, and got the pop up for the next bounty mission, jumped to the mission, entered the beginner difficulty and was immediately kicked out with a pop up saying the event was expired. I restarted my client and now I have the bounty "bag" icon on the home screen but with no other indicator and there is no bounty mission. But I immediately got another Bounty Mission Complete email with no rewards, as if the bounty mission started then immediately ended with no one doing it.

So now under my Antimatter crystal tab I see 0/1 purchase limit with the next one available in 7:51:23. But no bounty mission. I tried restarting the game client twice, and still no bounty mission, and I can't try to start another one either.

Just had the same thing happen. Needed another guy in our alliance to start again
    For bonus points, after the bounty crashed out, the game seems to have moved me to a completely different battlegroup for war.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Daphboy said:

DNA3000 said:

Just had the same thing happen. Needed another guy in our alliance to start again
    For bonus points, after the bounty crashed out, the game seems to have moved me to a completely different battlegroup for war.
    What? lol
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Daphboy said:

DNA3000 said:

I think that crash transported you to another parallel universe where you were in that other bg.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    @DNA3000 , I wonder if you have to let the reward mail come out BEFORE you try to start the next Bounty ? Like how AQ has to let mail rewards come before it allows you to start next AQ. Or at least give it a few minutes (if you didn’t have 10 ppl complete it).

And since there is nothing to prevent you from opening an Antimatter crystal while existing one is running, it probably just let you do it even though previous one was not all the way “completed” yet ??

(edited), oh, you did get reward first. Maybe still to quick thought (which would be an issue they should look at)

DNA3000 said:

Daphboy said:

DNA3000 said:

What? lol
    I placed my defenders for the upcoming war, and I always place in group 3. I'm positive I did not make a mistake: I was the very first person placing for any battlegroup, and I'm pretty careful. In fact, someone else accidentally entered my group in AQ, so I was doubly careful for AW. Then I opened the antimatter crystal to start the bounty, and the bounty glitched out as I mentioned above. Someone else was able to start the bounty, but just now I logged back in to check on the status of defense placement, and I'm now in group 2.

I opened a ticket just for giggles, but I don't know if support has any ability to do anything about this. It is just really really annoying.

@DNA3000 , I wonder if you have to let the reward mail come out BEFORE you try to start the next Bounty ? Like how AQ has to let mail rewards come before it allows you to start next AQ. Or at least give it a few minutes (if you didn’t have 10 ppl complete it).

And since there is nothing to prevent you from opening an Antimatter crystal while existing one is running, it probably just let you do it even though previous one was not all the way “completed” yet ??

(edited), oh, you did get reward first. Maybe still to quick thought (which would be an issue they should look at)

Possible. It wasn't immediately after the email with the rewards came out, but it was maybe within five minutes of that.
  • 5 minutes should be fine (unless 22.1.1 changed things), we have started next ones within a couple minutes.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Rap said:

Nice that it excludes solo players and frankly i agree! 2 fights or not, the bounty ain't worth the headache..."oh let me quick go join an alliance so i can do one!" Is not what am thinking for sure. What i am thinking is, " ****! That means a year from now i will still have antimatter balls! I don't want antimatter balls!"

You are ridiculous.

Go ahead and pass on 3 five star crystals.
    What a headache.
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    Great side quest design in a while. The best thing about this is the number of fights that is perfectly set at 2. Maybe the rewards could have been a bit better (perhaps more shards). Great job Kabam.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115

Fenico said:

Are we going to be able to complete all difficulties or just one?

And regarding these Antimatter Crystals... Will they only activate Bounty Mission or will they award some items along with it? If yes can you specify what exactly?

You'll be able to do all Difficulties if you'd like! The Crystals are mostly to activate Bounty Missions, but will also award 1500 gold. Just a small amount of gold, but it's there.
    Just want to confirmed. Each participant is only required to do ONE difficulty to be consider participating in the event for the minimum of 10 members. Is this correct?
    Same question here. Answer it asap please. My alliancemates are waiting lol
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115

Rap said:

You are ridiculous.

Go ahead and pass on 3 five star crystals.
    What a headache.
    Yeah that’s a no-brainer. Kabam has always been favoring those who are in alliance. Of course it’s one of the game features. Why would they bother giving more rewards on solo players over those who are in alliance. It’s your toll to take if you dont have any alliance