**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is The New Act 6 the hardest Act To Complete ???

Well the new Act is out and Dork or Katy Candy has not done a Video on how to beat it so what do you all think is it hard or can you breeze right though it like a real MCOC champ :)

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    It hard without the right champions
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    6.1.1 isn't so bad
    6.1.2 I found difficult with sentinel mini boss and Ultron boss
    6.1.3, 6.1.4 and 6.1.5 are pretty simple until you hit the bio hazard, regen crossbones.
    That took me quite a few units but I only had rank 3 unawakened Omega Red as a viable option.
    6.1.6 I've restarted a few times trying to find a path I can do without too many units
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

6.1.1 ez
    6.1.2 ez
    6.1.3 supah ez
    6.1.4 supah dupah ez
    6.1.5 ez paths **** boss.
    6.1.6 ez boss **** paths

You're welcome

Supah funee 😂😂😂
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    6.1 really need the right champs as 5* and 6*. I did initial completion but I’ll be waiting to expand my roster further for exploration.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    It's not to hard but I have a max 5 ghost n wasp synergy
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I haven't done it yet (waiting to do a legends run) but variant is considerably harder from what i've seen (and i've watched a lot prepping)
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Act 6 isn’t that hard if you have the right champs, certain fights are a nightmare....that Red Hulk in 6.1.5, Nightcrawler in 6.1.3. Etc....

Variant is harder in my opinion due to the champ restrictions

Definitely agree on the Red Hulk, better have a duped high sig Void and some good RNG luck.

The Sym Supreme on the fury only damage line in 6.1.6 was the other terrible fight.
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    6.1 and 2 were the hardest for me. 3, 4, and 5 were easiest. 6 was easier than 1 and 2 but harder than 3-5.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I have no r5 or equivalent ranked champions, I managed in about 500 units worth of stuff. Mostly due to crossbones and not having a good double immune, but I guess that’s my fault..
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Act 6 isn’t that hard if you have the right champs, certain fights are a nightmare....that Red Hulk in 6.1.5, Nightcrawler in 6.1.3. Etc....

Definitely agree on the Red Hulk, better have a duped high sig Void and some good RNG luck.

The Sym Supreme on the fury only damage line in 6.1.6 was the other terrible fight.

Isn't that Rulk on a Poison node? Void is gonna get torn through on it.

Personally I used Iceman to just fight through the 1% regen. Otherwise a Rulk would work as well imo.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Well common sense would say that act 6 should be harder than the previous acts
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    xNig said:

DalBot said:

Personally I used Iceman to just fight through the 1% regen. Otherwise a Rulk would work as well imo.
    You gave up on legends run plans? :)

RHulk vs RHulk is a nightmare. Doesn’t work well because the extra heat damage you deal is instantly converted into heat charges for him and with 10 of them he gets ridiculous physical resistance. I found sentinel to be the best option. Just spam sp1.

arsjum said:

xNig said:

DalBot said:

RHulk vs RHulk is a nightmare. Doesn’t work well because the extra heat damage you deal is instantly converted into heat charges for him and with 10 of them he gets ridiculous physical resistance. I found sentinel to be the best option. Just spam sp1.

Oh I finished my run already. I doubt I'll get it though, took abit longer than expected cause I was being stingy on my boosts. lol

But got a 5* EF and 6* Ghost for my efforts so... whatever. Don't care. :D
    xNig said:

arsjum said:

xNig said:

DalBot said:

Oh I finished my run already. I doubt I'll get it though, took abit longer than expected cause I was being stingy on my boosts. lol

Lucky. :)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★

6.1.1 ez
    6.1.2 ez
    6.1.3 supah ez
    6.1.4 supah dupah ez
    6.1.5 ez paths **** boss.
    6.1.6 ez boss **** paths

You're welcome

Pretty spot on. Only asterisk is if 6.1.2 boss evades armor shatter it can be ****.

Dr. Zola
    arsjum said:

xNig said:

arsjum said:

xNig said:

DalBot said:

Thanks. You doing a run too? If so, all the best. 😊
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

I generally agree, though I'd say that if the sig level is sufficiently high, the RNG doesn't matter. I had a few runs where petrify came at the last possible time and Void was still able to solo.

That's not to say I didn't stack the deck in my favor. Void is sig 200, I've got willpower active, and Killmonger helped to keep Void's health even higher.

Theoretically, you don't even need a rank 5 to do this. Since the poison is based on percentages instead of straight damage and considering the damage comes from reversing the regen, you can get this done with a rank 1 Void...just make sure your dexterity & intercept skills are on point.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

DalBot said:

Aegon was great for Rulk. Great fight to get that combo meter stacked
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Is Emma Frost viable against crossbones?
    xNig said:

arsjum said:

xNig said:

arsjum said:

xNig said:

DalBot said:

Thanks. You doing a run too? If so, all the best. 😊
    No, cleared it the regular way. Now preparing for back issues 2. :)