**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I awaken, Dr Voodoo or Ghost Rider

LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So I've just got my first ever 5* awakening gem (from the Intel store) and I was wondering who would be best to use it on, I have both Dr voodoo and Ghost rider 5* at rank 4, with about 50 x 5* mystic sig stones sitting in my inventory. I'm uncollected, but haven't finished exploring act 5, also completed R2L but I do seem to struggle with 100% the UC event quests. Any suggestions on who would be best for my needs, also I don't bother with AQ or AW so it's purely from a questing point of view. My other main champions are 6* goblin, 6* gamora, 5* cap iw, 5* stark spiderman, 5* Hawkeye, 5* rogue. I do also have a few other good tier champions I'm waiting to rank up further (hyperion, proxima, etc) any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Cheers!

Who should I awaken, Dr Voodoo or Ghost Rider 24 votes

Dr Voodoo
79%
SceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsFR33_HUG5Thecrusher_9756CupidJamie2289shadow_lurker22Torah13VoltolosEdgecrusher_13FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxDisgruntled_User_123Fred_JoeityHedronGHSTFCEÆgon0710Thicco_ModeNoGutsNoGlory39 19 votes
Ghost Rider
20%
Wakanda4Ever278RENGIEGUINTOISENOUGHog_steeleSneraksans1rNarwhal52x 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Dr Voodoo
    Ghost Rider is a great utility champion but Dr. Voodoo is quite possibly the best utility Champion in the game. Regeneration, Power Drain, Power Burn, Spirit Venom.

They’re both great options but Voodoo has more damage potential with Spirit Venom and better Power Control with Power Burn.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I would take up that blade 1st. R4 blade r5 spark. GR R4. You can use Gem on Voodoo as he's useless without it. GR is still great. Frankly this is my story.
    I had all 3 guys at R4. And Voodoo at r3. I took spark to r5 unduped, used my mystic Gem from act 5 on Voodoo even as r3. Just yesterday I awakened my spark from featured crystal.
    No regrets in my decisions. And I'm actually thinking whether I should take up Voodoo to R4?
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Thanks for the advice guys, my plan is to take sparky up to r5, but I'm just waiting on those t5b, I'm 30k shards away from getting my 2nd t5b. But I would love to take most of my top champs to r5, I really enjoy playing with them especially sparky and cap iw. Blade is definitely getting r4 as well. I haven't used him much but as I've got deep wounds at lv 5 hes another great champ to have in my higher roster